Friday, July 5, 2024

The Standalone Truth is Only Love

The Standalone Truth is Only Love

By Steve Beckow

Posted on July 5, 2024


Even a lioness knows what love is

After writing an earlier article, (1) I had a realization while sitting at the keyboard.

I realized that a step on the overall, endless journey is to surrender any attachment to individuality.

I said “attachment.” I still use my name and have possessions. But I have no attachment to anything impermanent.

Anicca, anicca, anicca, my meditation teacher used to say. Not this impermanent reality, not this, not this. That is not who I am or what I’m looking for.

I’m pushing my edge here, to get myself going, but not in conversation. In self-awareness.

I push that edge on whatever level of reality is available to me in the moment.

The tool I can use most effectively to check for blocking is my breath. If there is muscular tension – a holding pattern in my body – it’ll impede my breathing and thus be sensible to me.

Yes, there’s lots of holding.

When I open to realizing what the holding is about, I realize that, growing up, I was not allowed to voice disagreements, dislikes, etc. Where I funnelled my energy was into a withholding of love and a holding on to resentments.

Massive work to be done there. I’ll be using the Law of Karmic Dispensation to forgive those who have harmed me and ask forgiveness of those whom I may have harmed.  I’m not sure how else I could be free of it all in a short amount of time.

From the realization comes the real work.

I love what the Divine Mother said about our choice:

Divine Mother: We are not talking about transient interpretations of what is transpiring. It is aligning and adhering to the standalone truth – and the standalone truth, sweet one, is only love. (2)

The choice is not left or right, Democrats or Republicans, but for the experience of love or no love.

And not even loving this person or that, but loving love itself. Loving being in the experience of it, savoring it, and sharing it. Loving being love. Or not.

The choice to do that, for me, is the only true choice in my life and development. All the rest is subsidiary, dependent.

Footnotes

(1) “No Issues Behind Door No. 3,” 

(2) “Divine Mother ~ I Do Not Call It a “Virus,” I Call It ‘“The Pause,’” April 5, 2020, at https://goldenageofgaia.com/2020/04/05/divine-mother-i-do-not-call-it-a-virus-i-call-it-the-pause/.)

Steve Beckow


 

Compiled by http://violetflame.biz.ly from: 

My notes: 
God the Source is unconditional love, not a zealous god of [some] dogmatic religions.

Reminder discernment is recommended
from the heart, not from the mind
 
The Truth Within Us, Will Set Us Free. We Are ONE.
No Need of Dogmatic Religions, Political Parties, and Dogmatic Science, linked to a Dark Cabal that Divides to Reign.
Any investigation of a Genuine TRUTH will confirm IT. 
TRUTH need no protection.
 
Question: Why the (fanatics) Zionists are so afraid of any Holocaust investigations?
 

  
 
Visitor MapesoterismoFree counters!
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to the Bottom? No

Race to the Bottom? No By Steve Beckow Posted on October 4, 2024 Credit: Focal Point Ministries Matthew Ward: These are the end times fo...