Saturday, July 13, 2024

Massive Energy Waves Incoming!

Massive Energy Waves Incoming!

By Jenny Schiltz

Posted on July 13, 2024


 

 

How are you doing in these Energy waves. I am told that it is a precursor to the Lion’s Gate Energy.

I found that I was and still am ALL OVER THE PLACE.

In one moment, I am receiving deep understandings and insights and the next I feel lost and overwhelmed. We went into the woods for a few days and that helped me to “unplug” and expel excess energy that was spinning and creating stories.

My physical body is changing so much. I am experiencing ear pain off and on, my adrenals are over-active, and I am feeling a resurgence of latent viruses. These are all signs that tell me my body is feeling very taxed and it will be a balancing act to do all that needs to be done and not become ill.

We are having to learn when to do and when to rest all over again. We are having to learn what the body can handle and what it can, for these too have changed.

While I am seeing an increase in sensitivities, I am also seeing an increase in core strength and balance. Something is really changing.

My team tells me that we are being made new, bit by bit. They tell me it is helpful to keep a journal, noting what is working and what is not. They said to pay attention to the tiny changes, write them down. We will look back in a few years and surprise ourselves with the changes, yet we need to be seeing the progress now.

We need to celebrate the gains, and the changes in our thinking and reactions. By making an effort to notice the small things, we will help ourselves through this incredible transition with greater ease.

I received an email today from someone who was very worried that she had “missed” the 7/7 gateway because she was struggling to stay high vibrational. Below is my video response.

The next Shamanic Distance Healing is tomorrow. If you would like to receive some energetic assistance, please sign up. That link is below as well.

Take care of you and let me know how you are doing in the comments of the video.

Sending you lots of love.

Jenny Schiltz


 
 

 

Compiled by http://violetflame.biz.ly from: 
Reminder discernment is recommended
from the heart, not from the mind

My notes: 
God the Source is unconditional love, not a zealous god of [some] dogmatic religions.

 
The Truth Within Us, Will Set Us Free. We Are ONE.
No Need of Dogmatic Religions, Political Parties, and Dogmatic Science, linked to a Dark Cabal that Divides to Reign.
Any investigation of a Genuine TRUTH will confirm IT. 
TRUTH need no protection.
 
Question: Why the (fanatics) Zionists are so afraid of any Holocaust investigations?
 

  
 
Visitor MapesoterismoFree counters!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Israel ends and US civil war begins

Israel ends and US civil war begins By Benjamin Fulford Geo-Political Report  of October 6, 2024 full posted on Oct. 9/2024   Truly biblic...