Thursday, February 29, 2024

Releasing the Sorrow Bundle

Releasing the Sorrow Bundle

by Steve Beckow

Posted on February 29, 2024


A native sorrow bundle – off to the Mother!


You’ll have to excuse me. For the first time, I’m dictating an article. What a trip this is!

I wanted to say that I don’t feel the same certainty I did several years ago about some events.  I know I’m choosing to feel uncertain. It’s probably that I’m tired of waiting.

I do appreciate the monumental and complex nature of the task that presents itself to us – and even more so to the star civilizations that are shepherding us through this ascension.

My knowing tells me everything is on track and on target. There must therefore be something in me that’s refusing to be certain.

And almost immediately, the thought arises, from my Guiding Light I choose to think, that all of my learned behavior, all of my vasanas (core issues), resentments, regrets, guilt, etc., sit on top of it.

Holy mackerel! How am I going to get through this LaBrea tar pit?

I cannot get through it on my own. I have to wrap it up – in a sorrow bundle! – and send it back to the Mother for repurposing. The task is beyond me.

And it’s especially beyond me given the workload now and what responsibilities I’ll soon have, etc. Certifiably beyond me.

***

So what to do?

I invoke the universal laws of sacred purpose, intention, grace, and karmic dispensation, and the Divine Mother and Archangel Michael to take this bundle away from me and leave me in certain knowing.

I resolve later to visit the Lords of Karma and ask to be released from my remaining karma.

know the answer is inside of me. And I know that the answer will turn out to be to release my own bundle once and for all. And that in turn will require total forgiveness.

Release it deeply. Truly release it. Not anything faked. I have to, at the very deepest level, let go of it all. And there will be no fooling myself. I know when holding is still there.

I know when my breath is constrained. I know when my chest is tight. I know when my gaze is deflected, mirrors my suspicion, etc. We’re too far along for me to be fooling myself.

***

I want to be free of the last remnants of holding.

When I say that, I don’t mean in the context of social interaction. That would be too much for me. My mission is difficult enough as it is, requiring a great deal of non-interrupted quiet time. I could not write – I know that now – if I interacted with numerous people.

So not first in social interaction.

It’ll have to be in the privacy of my room, here with you, from now till the Reval, at which point I can afford a few amenities.

If I want to make progress towards certain knowing, I need to accentuate my monkish tendencies for the moment, go inward, and let go.

Steve Beckow

 

 

Compiled by http://violetflame.biz.ly from: 



My notes: 
God the Source is unconditional love, not a zealous god of [some] dogmatic religions.

Reminder discernment is recommended
from the heart, not from the mind
 
The Truth Within Us, Will Set Us Free. We Are ONE.
No Need of Dogmatic Religions, Political Parties, and Dogmatic Science, linked to a Dark Cabal that Divides to Reign.
Any investigation of a Genuine TRUTH will confirm IT. 
TRUTH need no protection.
 
Question: Why the (fanatics) Zionists are so afraid of any Holocaust investigations?
 

  
 
Visitor MapesoterismoFree counters!
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where We are All Going Together

Where We are All Going Together The Andromedan Council of Light Channel:  Daniel Scranton Posted on May 16, 2024   We are the Andromed...