Tuesday, August 27, 2024

My Life, Transformed

My Life, Transformed

Love Notes

Brynne E. Dippell, Ph.D.

Posted August 27, 2024



Hello! Today I wanted to continue the conversation on caring for the physical body as the vessel for the Divine.

It feels vulnerable to share this, but like many empathic, caregiving healer types, for many years, I was regularly using food as a source of comfort and to support me energetically in the work I was doing. I also wholeheartedly believed in the importance of regular exercise, and yet, I couldn’t always quite find the time. Same for meditation, even. Can you relate? :)

As a result, I was holding more weight than was ideal. I had a fair amount of shame about this and found it hard to admit. At the same time, I had - and have - a deeply held belief that people, especially women, are whole and perfect as they are. It felt uncomfortable to even consider that I needed to make a change. So, everything stayed the same … for years.

Then, one day, a client came in and literally could not stop talking about this amazing man who helped her manage her sugar cravings and bring more sanity to her life. She said this incredible being was called “Daniel.” The moment I heard his name, I just knew I had to know him. I reached out to Daniel that afternoon.

I wanted to see if I could bring Daniel’s lifestyle magic to my clients. Literally every day, people were talking to me about stress, weight, overwhelm, and feeling unable to create the lives they desired. I thought this could be a perfect, grounded, physical addition to the spiritual work we were doing together.

After speaking with Daniel for a few moments, I realized I should personally experience what he offered, so I knew what it was all about. Then the shame kicked in. So, I didn’t agree to work with Daniel for myself… but “for my clients.” :)

No matter what my original motivation was, it worked. :)

Over the course of several months, I lost 40 pounds, regulated my eating patterns, and created a consistent exercise routine. Daniel also helped me design my day so it had all of the essential elements: meditation, time to write, walks in nature, and a deepened commitment to my soul’s divine purpose.

To this day, eight years later, I have lived by the principles I learned from Daniel in those early months. And now, in the spirit of living life at its fullest, I would like to go back to those original principles and redesign my life into its most optimal form. Does this possibility spark excitement for you, too?

This week, I would like to introduce you to Daniel, someone who is very special to me and who has made so much possible…

More to come… :)

Brynne


The Illumined Heart, Inc.
Spiritual Guidance for Heart & Soul
ⒸBrynne E. Dippell, Ph.D. 2024




Compiled by http://violetflame.biz.ly from: 
Reminder discernment is recommended
from the heart, not from the mind
 
The Truth Within Us, Will Set Us Free. We Are ONE.
No Need of Dogmatic Religions, Political Parties, and Dogmatic Science, linked to a Dark Cabal that Divides to Reign.
Any investigation of a Genuine TRUTH will confirm IT. 
TRUTH need no protection.
 
Question: Why the (fanatics) Zionists are so afraid of any Holocaust investigations?
 

  
 
Visitor MapesoterismoFree counters!
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get Ready for the Equinox Energies

Get Ready for the Equinox Energies Thymus: The Collective of Ascended Masters Channel:  Daniel Scranton Posted on September 20, 2024 Blessi...