Tuesday, September 24, 2024

Time for some energetic housecleaning

Time for some energetic housecleaning

By Jennifer Hoffman

Posted September 24, 2024



It's autumn here and the weather is getting cooler (finally).  I always do some housekeeping at this time of year and prepare my house for winter. While we do not have harsh winters, it does freeze here and I want to make sure I do not have any problems with freezing hoses or leaking faucets.

With yesterday's equinox we are encouraged to do some energetic house clearing too, like clearing out the energies that we are no longer aligned with, that have become irrelevant, that are dragging us down, and that we just don't want. It may be sad to say goodbye but it's time.

How do you know where to start? We can get some clarity and inspiration from the September 16 newsletter, Create Energetic Space, and the energy field inventory.

I know you're wanting to get this done because you are just tired of the energy work so here's something that may help you.

This list of questions from the Create Energetic Space article is a good place to begin your energy field inventory, looking at some of the energies you are hanging on to and thinking about letting some of them go:

To conduct your energy field inventory you can ask yourself the following questions:

  1. Where am I holding regret and resentment over things that people did or said to me at any time in my life?
  2. Where am I holding the memory of deep trauma and grief over past events?
  3. Where am I remembering abandonment and betrayal, rejection and disappointment?
  4. Where am I holding unrealized expectations and grief over the life I did not have and the things I did not do?
  5. Where am I afraid that I will never be or become what I hoped and wanted?
  6. What dreams and goals have I pushed to the background but I am still disappointed that they have not manifested yet?
  7. Where am I afraid my life will never be a happy one?

Do these questions depress you? The results of these energies are depressing but if any of these questions resonate with you this is what is in your energy field.

What are you going to do about it?

Take your time as you do this and look at how you feel emotionally and energetically. Is there an energy you feel around every question?

Do you know what that energy is? I do, it's grief.

Let's talk about that later. For now, think about doing this energy inventory and your energy field housecleaning to get yourself ready for new energy inputs and downloads by creating space for them.

Shine on - choose the best because you deserve it.

Many bright, beautiful blessings,


Jennifer Hoffman

about Jennifer Hoffman




    Compiled by http://violetflame.biz.ly from: 


    Archives:

    My notes: 
    • God the Source is unconditional love, not a zealous god of [some] dogmatic religions.
    • All articles are the responsibility of the respective authors.


    Reminder discernment is recommended
    from the heart, not from the mind
     
    The Truth Within Us, Will Set Us Free. We Are ONE.
    No Need of Dogmatic Religions, Political Parties, and Dogmatic Science, linked to a Dark Cabal that Divides to Reign.
    Any investigation of a Genuine TRUTH will confirm IT. 
    TRUTH need no protection.
     
    Question: Why the (fanatics) Zionists are so afraid of any Holocaust investigations?
     

      
     
    Visitor MapesoterismoFree counters!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    From Now Until ForeverThe Answer to Prison Planet; or, Is Defunding the Police Wise?

    The Answer to Prison Planet; or, Is Defunding the Police Wise? Posted by Steve Beckow Posted on September 24, 2024 We need the police M...