Saturday, September 21, 2024

It was Always This Simple? Just Love?

It was Always This Simple? Just Love?

Posted by Steve Beckow

Posted on September 21, 2024


Love is delivered to the door of the heart. Knock, knock, knock. Open the door please.

Do you think that I knew at the beginning of writing this article what I did at the end? I did not. This is awareness writing, stream of consciousness, where the writer learns along with the reader.  I’m also quite sure that someone is moving my fingers.

If they aren’t, they’re asleep on the job. 😊


Audiotape

Audio Player

(https://goldenageofgaia.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/09/It-was-Always-This-Simple-Just-Love.m4a)


 

This sounds like such a harsh thing to be saying but I have to say it because I see it as a truth that needs to be known.

And everything said here will be clear as day when the Ring of Fire (Wave of Love, Event, Solar Flare, etc.) happens.  (1) Before that, not so clear – and seemingly far less relevant.

I assert that many fewer than 1% of the people alive on the planet right now know what real (higher-dimensional) love is.  That’s what I realized during the part of 2015 when I was steeped in it. (2)

And if we don’t realize and are not aware of what real love is, then how can we be aware of its invitations, details, or mechanics?

We can’t know the details of something we know nothing about – including that it exists!

I’ll give you an example. Love sprinkles its calling cards all over our aware space. A little wisp of love may float by. Or love will hitchhike on an upward-tending feeling or mood and overlight us briefly.

If we say, “Oh, this is love,” immediately that love returns the acknowledgement by filling us up. And, oh, then we’re in another world – experientially!

But love obeys the Law of Free Will. We must ask, accept, or allow it to enter and fill us up, if only by our actions and the direction of our intentions. If and once we do, it’ll find any crack to enter in.

***

Higher-dimensional love is not simply, to borrow Werner Erhard’s phrase, more, better, or different than what we normally feel. I can genuinely say it’s out of this world.

I did not know ahead of time the amount of lift … not quite the right word … transformation … hmmm. I did not know the amount of being turned inside out, thoroughly washed clean, and left to dry that entering into the flow of higher-dimensional love would bring.

Love is like air in the higher dimensions. Only in the 3rd/4th Dimension is density so thick that experiencing real love is difficult.

Once I asked Michael what I gave up on incarnating and he said lots and lots of memory. (3) I think it may have been outweighed by the lots and lots of love I – and all of us – gave up!

***

I’ve stopped asking people if they know what love is.  Too many people who clearly don’t know say they do. What am I going to say? “No, you don’t”?  I’ve placed myself in a most uncomfortable position.

There are signs that a person knows what real love is. Their movements are more settled.  They seem more relaxed and confident. They’re not in a rush to go anywhere … unless they’ve agreed to become the editor of a busy lightworker blog! (OK, OK, just kidding!)

They know what they want (more love). They know where they’re headed (to more and deeper love).

They know that love is the solution to all problems, the answer to all questions.

They know love is the philosopher’s stone, the talisman, the abracadabra and open sesame that we’re all looking for. Once we’ve found it, the simplicity of it all humbles us and makes us laugh.

It was always this simple? Just love? Oh, heavens…!

Attachment to everything else at the moment of accepting love drops away and I find myself attached only to love. (4)

Footnotes

(1) See The Ring of Fire: A Planetary Heart Opening for Gaia at https://goldenageofgaia.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/12/Ring-of-Fire-Planetary-Heart-Opening-6.pdf

(2) See from March 15, 2015 onwards in An Ascension Ethnography. Part 1 at https://goldenageofgaia.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/03/An-Ascension-Ethnography-V1-R2.pdf

(3) Steve: What does one give up by agreeing to be human that I’m not aware of?

AAM:   Huge portions of memory. (Archangel Michael in a personal reading with Steve Beckow through Linda Dillon, May 30, 2013.)

(4) And I’m weeping right now.

 

My notes: 
  • God the Source is unconditional love, not a zealous god of [some] dogmatic religions.
  • All articles are the responsibility of the respective authors.
 

Reminder discernment is recommended
from the heart, not from the mind
 
The Truth Within Us, Will Set Us Free. We Are ONE.
No Need of Dogmatic Religions, Political Parties, and Dogmatic Science, linked to a Dark Cabal that Divides to Reign.
Any investigation of a Genuine TRUTH will confirm IT. 
TRUTH need no protection.
 
Question: Why the (fanatics) Zionists are so afraid of any Holocaust investigations?
 

  
 
Visitor MapesoterismoFree counters!
 

 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

It was Always This Simple? Just Love?

It was Always This Simple? Just Love? Posted by Steve Beckow Posted on September 21, 2024 Love is delivered to the door of the heart. K...