Monday, September 9, 2024

Amanda Lamond, The Life of a Legal Lightworker – 2

Amanda Lamond, The Life of a Legal Lightworker – Part 2

By Steve Beckow

Posted on September 8, 2024


(Continued from Part 1 yesterday.)

We continue with our interview with Amanda Lamond of South Africa, who is re-examining and re-creating law and the legal profession.


Steve: Can you tell us more about your spiritual awakening and how it’s been so “wild,” as you phrased it?

Amanda: Sure, as I said it’s my favorite subject! I can talk awakening until the son comes home! There’s so much to say it’s really hard to condense it. My mind is prone to go down tangents and, although some may see this as an ADHD thing, I’ve been shown it’s one of my greatest skills. I actually have a lot of messages I’ve channelled recently about ADHD and ascension so let me know if you want to publish some of those?

Steve: That would be helpful for many people. We have published a few messages that explain why people feel scattered but any further guidance that can help people is valuable. The more challenging aspects of Ascension are happening so fast to so many people right now. But I’m going to steer you gently back to your own awakening.

Amanda: Waking up as a human and realizing the whole thing you know as “life” and “reality” is all completely upside down, and we’re in a false matrix, programmed to believe we’re worthless humans descended from monkeys, is just beyond anything that would sound plausible in a science fiction movie. And yet it’s the truth.

It’s a truth stranger than fiction. Awakening to this truth is the ultimate spiritual test: can you trust your own knowing when the rest of the world thinks you’re nuts? Will you cave and rejoin the consensus reality?

There’s some sociology test they did in a University along these lines. They have a room of 10 people and 7 have been primed to give a wrong answer; eg., the circle is green when it’s blue. Basically in most cases the 3 others go along with the majority answer even though they know it isn’t green – they doubt themselves.

That’s what’s happened here with us being programmed into the consensus reality. But some of us started waking up, and then more and more. We realised we’re divine and that’s quite a process. Something really shifts though when you go from reading stuff that deeply resonates to actually having experiences of the higher dimensions and your own divinity.

Even then, I find it so hard to hold onto. I don’t walk around my everyday life feeling divine. I’m grumpy and forget to be grateful and worry and it takes tremendous effort to stay awake in this illusion.

I could talk about this for days. I cannot think of anything more interesting or worthwhile to talk about. I mean, why are we here??? What the heck is going on on this planet? I can’t fathom why most people have no interest in this! Actually I can, because it’s become my area of expertise in the last 3 years, but the old Amanda can’t understand it.

On the up side it means that those of us who have awoken form such tight bonds with our awake brothers and sisters. Only they can know the reality we now inhabit and there’s just a love that flows between us that is unlike anything I’ve known before (in this lifetime.) (1)

Steve: Were you exposed to spiritual concepts or metaphysics growing up?

Amanda: No! I was raised in a conventional family, where no one spoke of esoteric or metaphysical subjects and I didn’t get much in the way of spiritual or religious education – some basic Christianity and church at Christmas and Easter.

Without going into the details of my story – which more and more I see as just that, a story – I was an addict and alcoholic from about age 16 to 24 – which is the path of many lightworkers. I got clean at age 24. I was a real mess by then but kept it together on the outside. I was in my second year of law when the wheels came off and I spent time in various rehabs.

I conceptualized some form of Higher Power as part of the 12 steps – but was pretty vague about God other than believing I must have been kept alive for a reason. I also realised the power of making amends, above all to oneself. I began to read personal-development books and then more and more spiritual books like Many Lives, Many Masters, (2) until spiritual books became the only books I read. (I used to read mountains of novels but in the last decade they lost all appeal.)

In 2012 I took a massive spiritual “jump” when I discovered, while on a trip to Bali, that I had a team of spiritual guides I could communicate with. It shook my reality and I had to learn how to integrate my fiercely-analytical, legally-trained mind with my powerful intuitive abilities and this new metaphysical understanding of reality. Like who am I talking to up there? Why me? Why does everyone think this is nuts except all the other people who channel?

Why do Christians think you’re either mad or evil when the Bible is full of angels and people having conversations with Higher Beings? Make it make sense! For about 7 years I channeled lots of messages but embarrassingly most are conversations in which I ask what I’m supposed to be doing on the planet and how I’m supposed to earn a living doing it. Honestly I cringe looking back as I could ask anything about anything and I kept asking about the rent 🤣It’s funny but it’s also heartbreaking because this the most common example of our how ascension has been suppressed: we are kept in survival consciousness.

(Continued in Part 3, tomorrow.)

Footnotes

(1) For more on this love see Love Like We Never Imagined It to Be at https://goldenageofgaia.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/09/Love-Like-We-Never-Imagined-It-to-Be-R15.pdf

(2) Brian L. Weiss, Many Lives, Many Masters: The True Story of a Prominent Psychiatrist, His Young Patient, and the Past-Life Therapy That Changed Both Their Lives.


 

Compiled by http://violetflame.biz.ly from: 

My notes: 
God the Source is unconditional love, not a zealous god of [some] dogmatic religions.

Reminder discernment is recommended
from the heart, not from the mind
 
The Truth Within Us, Will Set Us Free. We Are ONE.
No Need of Dogmatic Religions, Political Parties, and Dogmatic Science, linked to a Dark Cabal that Divides to Reign.
Any investigation of a Genuine TRUTH will confirm IT. 
TRUTH need no protection.
 
Question: Why the (fanatics) Zionists are so afraid of any Holocaust investigations?
 

  
 
Visitor MapesoterismoFree counters!
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where the Khazars came from

Where the Khazars came from By Peter B Meyer Posted on September 21, 2024 Real Jews are wise people Readers have asked the difference betwe...