Monday, September 9, 2024

Amanda Lamond, The Life of a Legal Lightworker – 3

Amanda Lamond, The Life of a Legal Lightworker – Part 3

By Steve Beckow

Posted on September 9, 2024


(Continued from Part 2, yesterday.)

We continue with our interview with Amanda Lamond of South Africa, who is re-examining and re-creating law and the legal profession.


Amanda: Stand out moments include things like the day I asked my guides if I was pregnant and I heard “Yes, 5 weeks pregnant with a little boy. His name is Samuel.” They showed me a future glimpse of this man when I asked and I have no words for the beauty of that experience.

My spiritual journey continued to take up as much of my time as my “work life” but I yearned to bring these closer together. My career is another story on its own which I’ll save  for now. Around 2021 and 2022 I began to have more and more wild spiritual experiences in the higher dimensions – I now term this “awakening vertically.”

At the same time, as a result of the COVID plandemic of 2020 I had begun to awaken “horizontally” to the realisation that we’ve all been programmed here on Earth by social systems that suppress our Ascension. We’re kept trapped in scarcity, comparison, shame, and trauma that keep us believing we are our ego selves.

Steve: When did you realise you are not your ego self?

Amanda: It still comes and goes all the time! It’s the most maddening part of Ascension, the rollercoaster of awakening and then going back to sleep. I beat myself up for it, but my guides explain again and again that this is what stops our Ascension. It’s ironic – that we judge ourselves for not loving ourselves – i.e., making the changes we know we need to make – but it’s that judgment itself that is the issue! The only way to ascend is through Love. OK, I’m getting ahead of myself again.

The experiences I had in the higher dimensions in 2022 and the conversations with the Council of Light just opened up more and more layers of reality for me. I was told I am known in other dimensions as Kavala, because of course Amanda is only my name for this lifetime. That was so moving for me – that I have a soul name! My guides were pretty funny – they apologized when I cried and said they didn’t think it was a big deal; that’s just the name they know me by up there! I started to feel, rather than just know intellectually, that I’m not my body, I’m not my mind. But then who am I? My guides said: Ah, the question underneath it all. What am I really? You are an expression of the Divine. You are an expression of the Source of All Creation. This is your I Am Presence, as some call it.

I experienced a wonderful meeting with my 12th-dimensional Self. Ah, this blessed, regal-winged figure was mesmerising. Suddenly I knew what the line we say at the sanctuary I attend means – “we kneel within our hearts” – because I was on my knees in reverence, though not physically. In the middle of that experience I was prompted to ask “is that ME?” and heard a very clear “YES.”

Again it’s hard to put into words what this felt like. I realised I needed to reorient myself from looking up at this Being, to BEING her. Ah, it’s so tricky holding the sense of inhabiting my Higher Self. There is so much to learn I feel like a newbie and yet I look around and most of the planet doesn’t know we’re multidimensional yet so of course it’s all relative!

One challenging aspect of Ascension is you start to see everything from multiple perspectives and that makes it hard to keep a linear, human timeline going. We’ve been programmed into the time space matrix here in the 3rd dimension…but that is a topic that needs exploring on its own!

I think I delight in explaining these things because I have to bring it into terms and images my human self can understand. On the one hand I’m a channel bringing through mind-blowing wisdom about creation and reality, and yet this is not coming from “me,” if by “me” we refer to the character of Amanda I’m here playing.

In Amanda’s story this is all new and she’s learning as fast as she can. I have always loved teaching – and my greatest reward is seeing the light come on in people’s eyes when something lands in them. If that something can be showing people they are Divine Beings, who are home with God even while having this earthly experience, and I get to witness their homecoming to themselves, there can be nothing I could desire more.

I think I started reading GAoG around 2022. The beautiful channeled messages and your own accounts of your ascension experiences, Steve, have helped me immeasurably at a time when I knew no one I could ask about these things. I have a few more now. Miraculously my psychiatrist, the same one who helped me get clean when I was 24, is awake and doesn’t think I’m nuts. It’s not a miracle though, is it? I know her support is pre-arranged as part of the Divine Plan for me.

One night I had the experience of knowing 3D reality doesn’t exist when my awareness is not on it. I am literally creating it through my own consciousness. Sometimes it’s referred to as “the void.” My eyes were closed and whereas usually one “knows” everything will be there when we open our eyes again, this time, I knew that it doesn’t exist UNLESS my consciousness is on it.

Just like a dream that happens within our own minds, this whole 3D reality is happening within our Higher Minds. It was SUCH a weird thing to experience in my own awareness! I have grappled with this intellectually, but experiencing it is wild.

It’s happened a few times – I’ve suddenly sensed the world is INSIDE me, not outside of me. This is because the world is external to the physical self, but the world is internal to the Higher Self, so as we ascend, we can start perceiving “the world is in me.” It’s wild!

I say that a lot! I know I’m here to help people with this stuff because it can be very scary and there is obviously a dearth of professionals trained to deal with spiritual awakening. They’ve mostly been programmed by the false matrix system of medicine so they have no idea we’re awakening multidimensional Divine beings either! People get medicated out of their awakening all the time. This is going to be a big issue in the coming years.

(Concluded in Part 4, tomorrow.)


 

Compiled by http://violetflame.biz.ly from: 

My notes: 
God the Source is unconditional love, not a zealous god of [some] dogmatic religions.

Reminder discernment is recommended
from the heart, not from the mind
 
The Truth Within Us, Will Set Us Free. We Are ONE.
No Need of Dogmatic Religions, Political Parties, and Dogmatic Science, linked to a Dark Cabal that Divides to Reign.
Any investigation of a Genuine TRUTH will confirm IT. 
TRUTH need no protection.
 
Question: Why the (fanatics) Zionists are so afraid of any Holocaust investigations?
 

  
 
Visitor MapesoterismoFree counters!
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Activate Your Multidimensional Galactic Self

Activate Your Multidimensional Galactic Self The 9D Arcturian Council  Channel Daniel Scranton Posted on September 21, 2024 We are The Arct...