Saturday, August 31, 2024

Letting Go of a Paradigm that Doesn’t Work

Letting Go of a Paradigm that Doesn’t Work

By Steve Beckow

Posted on August 31, 2024


 

I had occasion recently to reflect on the differences between the academic world as I knew it when I left it in 1987, after my vision of the purpose of life, (1) and my own perspective, as it had been informed up to that time by experiences, reading, travel, etc.

Most of us alive at the time did not see, but tacitly accepted, that all that was real was what we could experience or know from our senses.  Philosophically, this viewpoint is called “empirical materialism.”

“Ghosts” are not real so, my earthly Mother, please stop trying to communicate with me. I’ll catch up with you later.

Anything invisible is not real so, Archangel Michael, back in the closet.  Divine Mother? Universal Logos? Hocus pocus!

Purpose to life? Only what you give it.  Otherwise, we live; we die. That’s it. Anything more is wish fulfilment.

Since the invisibles are not real, their role in terrestrial affairs and the lives of all of us is not real. Ascension is a fantasy. Having guides is our imagination working overtime. There’s no Divine Plan for this age or for life that we’re all acting out.

Life became a shoe that didn’t fit. I was constantly chafed at having to wear it ever since, ten years earlier, I had had an out-of-body experience, which shattered for me my misunderstandings about life and death. Now being shown the purpose of life was the last straw.

My existing paradigms didn’t fit with anything I’d experienced outside my body or in subsequent events. That was like a burr in my shoe.

I was being asked to deny my experience and make my studies fit with the prevailing paradigm. I wouldn’t do it. I didn’t do it.

You’ve only to visit the Downloads Page to view the reports on what I discovered after leaving academia and pursuing enlightenment.

***

Higher-dimensional spaces and beings cannot be detected with our lower-dimensional senses.

Moreover, we may “die” on this plane of existence, but, in fact, we simply rise up from our now-dead or dying body and meet our guides who begin our wider journey with us.

This all having been established, I’m free to investigate … well, what is that other life like? Which produced New Maps of Heaven. Having looked at that, my attention was then drawn to Ascension through a discussion with a friend, Len Satov, a year later. That led to the starting of the 2012 Scenario, this blog’s original form. And more databases.

Another year after that, I had a lucid dream of my twin flame. I sought out a channel, Linda Dillon, and spoke with my twin flame Annastara. At a second reading, I was told that someone wanted to talk to me. That began ten-years of readings with Archangel Michael, which changed my life.

All of this, if told to a firm adherent of empirical materialism, would earn a skeptical grin and a cool shoulder.

In the end, I’m not leaving people behind, but I’m surely leaving a paradigm behind.

I do find that at a very deep level I still buy some elements of it. But the more I love – that is, the more I breathe love up from my heart and allow it to revive me – the less trauma-born paradigms that govern behavior (automatic programming, habitual tendencies) have a hold on me. (2)

For a while longer, the rest of the world may snicker at our star family, angels, Divine Plan, etc., but the growth that I’ve experienced since starting out, inspired by channeled literature and readings with AAM, satisfies me entirely.

It’s an experience unto itself to be writing about a reality that most people in the world might smile or snicker at. But again, the experience of transformative love, only available to those who recognize it as existing, more than compensates.

Can you imagine a whole world smiling that deep smile at each other that says that they get it; they know what love is?

After the Ring of Fire or after Ascension, everyone will have what they’ve always wanted and probably didn’t know it – a deep form of all-fulfilling love that comes freely delivered to our very own doorstep – to our very own heart.  All paradigms that I’m aware of are superseded by the experience of that love.

Footnotes

(1) For an account of that event, see “Chapter 13. Epilogue” in The Purpose of Life is Enlightenment at https://goldenageofgaia.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/Purpose-of-Life-is-Enlightenment.pdf (2)

(2) We often ask what sustains a Gandhi or motivates a Joan of Arc. I’m willing to bet they’re sustained by this same artesian well of love found in the heart.


 

Compiled by http://violetflame.biz.ly from: 

My notes: 
God the Source is unconditional love, not a zealous god of [some] dogmatic religions.

Reminder discernment is recommended
from the heart, not from the mind
 
The Truth Within Us, Will Set Us Free. We Are ONE.
No Need of Dogmatic Religions, Political Parties, and Dogmatic Science, linked to a Dark Cabal that Divides to Reign.
Any investigation of a Genuine TRUTH will confirm IT. 
TRUTH need no protection.
 
Question: Why the (fanatics) Zionists are so afraid of any Holocaust investigations?
 

  
 
Visitor MapesoterismoFree counters!
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Importance of Remaining Self-Possessed, Grounded, and Restrained at This Time

The Importance of Remaining Self-Possessed, Grounded, and Restrained at This Time Posted by Steve Beckow Posted on September 18, 2024 T...