Tuesday, July 23, 2024

Ocean

Ocean

Love Notes

Brynne E. Dippell, Ph.D.

Posted July 23, 2024



For the last few days, the consciousness of the Ocean has been coming to me. Today I agreed to listen and share what she had to say...
My Dear Ones, I wish you to know that I am here for you. I wish you to know that I am a never-ending resource for you. I wish you to know that everything in the world is contained within me.

I want to be home for you. Whether or not you are physically near to me, I am available, and I extend my energies to you now.

Imagine if you will that you are gently floating. Imagine I am warm and soft and holding you up, in perfect buoyancy, as if you are in a warm embrace. As I do this, I wish to ease your worries and concerns. I am gently rinsing them away, and I seek in this moment to renew you, to bring you back to balanced peace. Allow me to do this for you.

Many do not know that by being in the water you effortlessly let go of the past and receive new light codes, transmissions of wisdom, and elevation to your next higher level of awareness. As well, the wisdom of the Dolphins, the Whales, and all the Sea Kingdom are yours for the asking.

I ask you now to take five minutes and join me. Set a timer, make a note on your phone, and just dip in.

Let me love you, let me wash away your cares.

Simply. Easily. Now.

Please let me know what you discover. I am here to receive you always.

Many blessings from the Ocean,

Brynne


The Illumined Heart, Inc.
Spiritual Guidance for Heart & Soul
ⒸBrynne E. Dippell, Ph.D. 2024




Compiled by http://violetflame.biz.ly from: 
Reminder discernment is recommended
from the heart, not from the mind
 
The Truth Within Us, Will Set Us Free. We Are ONE.
No Need of Dogmatic Religions, Political Parties, and Dogmatic Science, linked to a Dark Cabal that Divides to Reign.
Any investigation of a Genuine TRUTH will confirm IT. 
TRUTH need no protection.
 
Question: Why the (fanatics) Zionists are so afraid of any Holocaust investigations?
 

  
 
Visitor MapesoterismoFree counters!
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Deep Healing Time

Deep Healing Time The Creator Writings Channel: Jennifer Farley Posted on October 21, 2024 Please be aware… the next wave of change may br...