Sunday, April 28, 2024

The Growth Movement Meets Business…. – 1

The Growth Movement Meets Business…. – Part 1/2

By Steve Beckow

Posted on April 28, 2024


Don’t you wish.


So much is being brought up to awareness at this time. And I know it’s the same for others I speak to.

There are some absolutely critical splits and dissociations that I’m finding raised in me. Forgive me if this post is a mite long, but I’m working this one out in the moment.

One critical split is the dissociation I went through for fifty years, but which lingers a little in me, and perhaps in all of us. That’s the disconnect between what I’d call a public and a private self.

I heard it recently called a “front face” and a “back face” by a survivor of Satanic ritual abuse. It’s also called onstage and offstage behavior.  The one face we show to others and the other we show only to ourselves.

Unless we choose to “let our hair down,” “let it all hang out,” etc.

For me, I was so deeply partitioned in two… well, I’m getting ahead of myself.

I had my personality shattered at age 7 when my Dad shouted at me from inches away from my face. I used to call myself the Humpty Dumpty Man; it took fifty years to put Humpty together again. (1)

My public and private face did not know each other existed, so deeply buried was I.

When in 1986 my girlfriend said I had the profile of an abused child, the two rose up to consciousness together and metaphorically said to each other at the same moment: Who are you?

I exploded in anger for two weeks, having now seen what was going on.  It took twenty more years to dig myself out of that walled-off self and heal the split.

I still have a gap between my onstage and offstage behavior. In private I eat like a caveman and wear jeans, a T-shirt, and a hoodie 365 year round. I still prefer the laid-back lifestyle, wherever possible. But these are all tangential matters.

In more general terms, a discussion I had with Michael a long time ago weighs with me in this area.  Regarding an errant lightworker, he said you cannot serve the Divine Mother and engage in that kind of behavior (I believe it was the use of foul language).

He made no onstage/offstage distinctions. Cannot serve the Mother and depart from ethics, morality, conscience, heart consciousness (period).

That one got in.

Don’t forget that we are the Mother; we are the Father. If God is everything then you and I must also be God. Therefore God’s Plan is my plan. Everything that happened to me was part of that Plan and has brought me to here.

(Concluded in Part 2, tomorrow.)

Footnotes

(1) See:

Steve Beckow

 
 

 

Compiled by http://violetflame.biz.ly from: 




My notes: 
God the Source is unconditional love, not a zealous god of [some] dogmatic religions.

Reminder discernment is recommended
from the heart, not from the mind
 
The Truth Within Us, Will Set Us Free. We Are ONE.
No Need of Dogmatic Religions, Political Parties, and Dogmatic Science, linked to a Dark Cabal that Divides to Reign.
Any investigation of a Genuine TRUTH will confirm IT. 
TRUTH need no protection.
 
Question: Why the (fanatics) Zionists are so afraid of any Holocaust investigations?
 

  
 
Visitor MapesoterismoFree counters!
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beauty

Beauty Love Notes Brynne E. Dippell, Ph.D. Posted May 14, 2024 Photo credit:  globalbizarre.com/what-are-the-akashic-records I asked Spirit ...