Wednesday, September 4, 2024

All I Need is a Green Flag!

All I Need is a Green Flag!

By Steve Beckow

Posted on September 4, 2024


 

I want to acknowledge the suffering of many people right now faced with waves of illegal migrants settling in their communities. Always, as I write, I remain aware of the trauma many people are going through, in this case along the southern border; in another case, Gaza; etc.

I hope the Reval will see lightworkers addressing all these problems. I plan to start at home, with my own city, Vancouver, BC, Canada. But what I’ll do will be aimed at alleviating the core problems behind so much global migration.


Fittingly, I spent Tuesday the 3rd of September working on my Reval and post-Reval plans. (1)

I imagined this being the last day of my normal life, a day to relax and breathe. The finish line.

We’re having so many false starts that we’ll have things all figured out by the time we get underway, right? No?

One thing I did accomplish this go-round was I got my stress under control. I mean the stress I feel when I realize I’ve now got to create what I’ve been dreaming about: A world that works for everyone. (2) The stress when I think of creating several large organizations … and still having time left over to write!

So what did I determine and resolve to do? Let me back up a moment.

The Michaelangelo Fund in general is seeing what a community needs and then financing the provision of it. We are building a world that works for everyone by taking the unworkable and making it work.

That is a one plus one plus one approach. The leap frog approach, the transformative approach comes when we’re steeped in higher-dimensional love. (3) Then much, much more becomes possible much, much quicker.

For now, it may be the repair of roads and bridges. It may be a switchover to Tesla energy. It may be schools and universities, day care centers and med-bed hospitals.

In the not too distant future, in a higher-dimensional world, things automatically work for everyone by virtue of our powers of manifestation together with a love that proves to be everything we ever wanted.

We’re only concerned with the time between now and then.

I realize that the interim solutions we provide could very well be made obsolete by new inventions and star technology. Replicators and med beds are examples of star technologies that will make prior technologies obsolete. However this time we have G/NESARA so that those displaced have financial support. They can either work or not, as they choose. And an invention like a replicator would cut our expenditures dramatically.

To address the stress of creating what will eventually be a large enterprise, I set myself immediate goals and focused right in, restricting my attention to these. I did this religiously. The more restricted I made my focus, the better I felt.

I have a small list of hires (Michaelangelo Fund President and Personal Assistant first; then Golden Age of Gaia Publisher; President of Michaelangelo Services; executive personnel search agency); then stop for now.

Then we’re going to proceed step by step from that point on, as a team. That’s as much as I can bite off, for the first round.

***

I have two purchases I’m going to make: One a small Victorian office building I have in mind and the other a residence. That’s all. Just two. Keeping it manageable.

Then projects: I want to get the Michaelangelo Fund up and running before I turn to other things. And I’ve determined that the best way to proceed is to begin with our local area (the City of Vancouver) and gradually spread out geographically.

What the Michaelangelo Fund does locally, we’ll pay other communities to do as well. That obliges us to keep accurate records of what we do and write up suggestions, templates, packages.

I’m pleased that within the City of Vancouver is at least one native reservation. That will give us reason to work with a native community to see what they require and provide it for them as well. Later we’ll be providing the same renovation/renaissance services to other native communities across Canada.

When I say “provide it for them,” I don’t yet know what that process will look like. Will we take proposals on things that the community needs (highways, bridges, schools, med-bed hospitals, medivac, etc.)? Will we fund the government to take the proposals and decide?  Will we give grants-in-aid? For sure we’ll encourage local employment.

It’ll be enough to inaugurate this process in a manageable geographical space like a city, discover and respond to its needs, and build on what we learn from the process, before we go to the next level.

The point I’m making is that, instead of trying to manage in my mind the whole process from start-up to local to provincial to national, etc., I’m now just looking at this one little piece first and then I’ll look at the next. Doing it this way has lowered my stress level significantly.

Now all I need is a green flag.

Footnotes

(1) See In for a Penny; In for a Pound: Reval Date? Sept. 1, 2024, at https://goldenageofgaia.com/2024/09/01/in-for-a-pound-in-for-a-penny-reval-date/ The latest rumor was that the Reval would be announced Tuesday, Sept. 3. It’s 9 PM, Sept. 3, and no word yet! Now the word is we can expect it in the next 72 hours.  I do think we’re close. But I’m so tired of seeing the can kicked down the road.

(2) The phrase originates with Buckminster Fuller in the 1960s and Werner Erhard in the 1970s.

(3) We don’t have to be in the Fifth or higher dimension to be so steeped. Throughout 2015 I was regularly steeped in it while still functioning quite well in Third Dimensionality. Transformative love is a state of being, not a location.


 

Compiled by http://violetflame.biz.ly from: 

My notes: 
God the Source is unconditional love, not a zealous god of [some] dogmatic religions.

Reminder discernment is recommended
from the heart, not from the mind
 
The Truth Within Us, Will Set Us Free. We Are ONE.
No Need of Dogmatic Religions, Political Parties, and Dogmatic Science, linked to a Dark Cabal that Divides to Reign.
Any investigation of a Genuine TRUTH will confirm IT. 
TRUTH need no protection.
 
Question: Why the (fanatics) Zionists are so afraid of any Holocaust investigations?
 

  
 
Visitor MapesoterismoFree counters!
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

It was Always This Simple? Just Love?

It was Always This Simple? Just Love? Posted by Steve Beckow Posted on September 21, 2024 Love is delivered to the door of the heart. K...