Thursday, August 15, 2024

The Leading Role of the United States

The Leading Role of the United States

By Steve Beckow

Posted on August 15, 2024


“The ball is in your court, Mr. President.”


I guess I can testify to the leading role of the United States in what’s currently transpiring.

Here I am a Canadian, but I regard Donald Trump as the leader I follow.

Don’t get me wrong. I’d be on the battleline if the United States ever tried to absorb Canada. (1) I’m fiercely loyal to my own country, as I’m sure the citizens of almost all countries are, even destitute Zimbabwe, as Cathy Buckle shows us each week.  (2)

With that out of the way, I find myself relating to Donald Trump as if he were my own President.

I haven’t recovered yet from realizing how deeply in the muck our own Prime Minister is. This is not the Canada I know.

President Trump is not perfect in my eyes. He repeats himself, like a man who’s talking to himself out loud.

I cringe every time he says someone is a good soul and someone else is a bad one. Eeeeeekkkk….  Let’s not go there please.

But we don’t get to choose our generals.

In WW2, many people disliked Gen. Patton’s imperiousness. Others disliked Gen. Montgomery’s puffed-up arrogance. (3) But in wartime, they served under them and gave it everything they had. I feel the same way here.

Some of the things I like about him are the sheer courage and savvy that he showed on his 2017 world tour, carrying dossiers to world leaders of the serious evidence against them (not his allies, who passed him evidence). (4)

His behavior in the recent assassination attempt was inspiring. I resonate to the fearlessness he presents, without being arrogant. (5) And his seamless cooperation with the military I find very reassuring.

Reassuring enough to accept him as if he were my own Commander-in-Chief. That’s the impact his performance has had on me.

I’m mobilized in every way I can think of. Knowing full well the splendid outcome, the brilliance of the white-hat plan, (6) and the divine decrees that evil must now leave the Earth, (7) I’m fully enrolled.

Not for killing, which I could not do, but in support of a plan which, the more I hear of it, the more impressed I am.

Footnotes

(1) No, not in a shooting role.  I’d rather clean a jail cell with a tooth brush than be harming people.

(2) See Cathy’s weekly “Letter from Zimbabwe.” Here we are about to be given humanitarian funds to heal the world in exchange for Zimbabwean dollar bonds and Zimbabwe itself is among the poorest of nations.

(3) General George Patton was a hard-charging tank general in WW2. He overstepped the bounds, was sidelined, and was brought back into command because his skills were just too valuable. General Bernard Montgomery’s inflated opinion of himself did not endear him to those who had to work with him. But he instilled confidence in his men and he won victories.

(4) Symbolically Vladmir Putin’s stand-in, whom I confess I like better than Putin himself, passed President Trump the football. The webbing of a football resembles the chemical structure of adrenochrome. President Putin probably also passed President Trump evidence of child trafficking, adrenochrome harvesting, etc.

“During the past year the Illuminati assassinated two of G/NESARA’s leaders, Vladimir Putin and Pope Francis. Putin was replaced with a look-alike and the Pope usually is depicted by holography.” (Matthew’s Message, Feb. 3, 2021, at https://goldenageofgaia.com/2021/02/03/matthews-message-via-suzy-ward-feb-3-2021/.)

(5) I realize his “image” is carefully constructed. I expect it to be. And I think the choice of fearlessness is a good one, given that the military backing him are honest and determined. The resulting outcome of their PR efforts generally is that I trust the white-hat team.

(6) Federation of Light: We have spoken before of Souls on and off Planet that have devised and created a Plan that is so intricate, so incredibly complicated, so brilliant that it cannot fail.

All meetings and gatherings that have taken place regarding the bringing down of the so-called ‘elite,’ have been underway for many years. The planning of this Victory has involved masterminds of the Highest calibre in order for The Plan to be carried out in such a way that … as it falls into place … the Brilliance of it is unsurpassed, without question.

You see, Blossom, it has had to ‘appear’ as if your World is run by those of great darkness … and indeed, for so long this has been the case. Yet, projects have been implemented, whereby infiltration has [proven successful]….

Those who think they have it all in place, have in actual fact … been useful in providing the foundations of what is required for the Plan to move forward … in the right direction. (The Federation of Light through Blossom Goodchild, Feb. 3, 2024, at https://goldenageofgaia.com/2024/02/03/the-federation-of-light-through-blossom-goodchild-feb-3-2024/.)

An example of this might be prosecuting a former President. Allowing it gave the white hats the precedent they wanted to prosecute other cabal-affiliated officials. I can’t say “presidents” because, as far as I’m aware, all presidents besides Carter and Trump are no longer alive, according to execution lists which regularly circulate on the Internet.

(7) Archangel Michael: Hatred, greed, control do not get to win. (“Archangel Michael on Our Power to Create and to Co-Create,” October 10, 2019, at https://goldenageofgaia.com/2019/10/10/archangel-michael-on-our-power-to-create-and-to-co-create/.)

Divine Mother: [I am speaking about] those in … positions where control and abuse of power have been rampant. That will not be the platform [from] which integration of the various galaxies [into a new, interdimensional region of space] takes place. That is not the Plan.

I know very clearly, sweet one, as do you, if it is not [in] my Plan, then it will not occur. (The Divine Mother in “Enter the Delegations – Part 2/3,” May 5, 2019, at http://goldenageofgaia.com/2019/05/05/enter-the-delegations-part-2-3/. Reading, April 30, 2019.)

“Universal councils that set standards for civilizations’ interactions would not sanction killing 90 percent of Earth’s population, an Illuminati goal of longstanding. They [the Illuminati] cannot have a third world war—they started WWI and II and made vast fortunes by selling war machinery to both sides in both wars—and they cannot fabricate and release more lethal viruses.

“The councils hold that the reign of darkness on the planet is over for once and for all.” (Matthew’s Message, Nov. 1, 2023.)


 

Compiled by http://violetflame.biz.ly from: 

My notes: 
God the Source is unconditional love, not a zealous god of [some] dogmatic religions.

Reminder discernment is recommended
from the heart, not from the mind
 
The Truth Within Us, Will Set Us Free. We Are ONE.
No Need of Dogmatic Religions, Political Parties, and Dogmatic Science, linked to a Dark Cabal that Divides to Reign.
Any investigation of a Genuine TRUTH will confirm IT. 
TRUTH need no protection.
 
Question: Why the (fanatics) Zionists are so afraid of any Holocaust investigations?
 

  
 
Visitor MapesoterismoFree counters!
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who Knows Who is Real and Whom to Believe?

Who Knows Who is Real and Whom to Believe? Posted by Steve Beckow Posted on September 19, 2024   Well, depending on whom you believe, m...