Tuesday, August 20, 2024

Nutrition for the Soul

Nutrition for the Soul

Love Notes

Brynne E. Dippell, Ph.D.

Posted August 20, 2024



I wanted to share something with you today. :)

In the last few weeks, I’ve been thinking a lot about the body.

Specifically, I’ve been thinking about the body as the home for our soul and the vehicle of our experience in this lifetime.

For many years, I’ve made a commitment to all the parts of life - eating well, exercising daily, meditating twice a day, spending time in nature and with God/Spirit/Source. These are my foundations. As we near the end of summer, I always think of September as “Back to School” season, filled with new energy and possibility.

Right now, I am taking the opportunity to look at my life from a fresh perspective. I want to make sure I am living in an aligned, inspired way that supports both my body and my highest purpose in this lifetime.

I resolved that I’m going to pay the same kind of sensitive attention to the body as I do to the soul.

This new resolution begins today.

Over the last few months, I have been taking steps to care for my body. I have created a new fitness routine that includes working out at the gym, something I never had the courage to do before. I have renewed enthusiasm and a fresh commitment to my approach to food and healthy eating. 

In addition, I made the significant decision to address my years-long issue with sleep. Good sleep was one of the first and most challenging casualties of my spiritual awakening. I have come to understand that restoring the body through deep rest is one of the most important things we can do.

In short, I decided to go all out. I have been reading and learning and consulting with world class coaches and doctors to take the highest level steps to improving my health and longevity.

Along with this, I am going deeper with my soul – spending quiet moments with Spirit, tuning into my heart, and having meaningful conversations with those closest to me. All of these are my renewed commitments today.

Now, let me ask you...

What is your relationship to your body? Is your body receiving the love and care and attention that it needs? Are you providing all the nutrients and sunshine and healthy practices to support your body in the most optimal way?

In the spirit of fresh possibility, I think it would be fun and supportive to create a community where we nurture our spirits *and* our physical bodies. If you’re interested in making a new commitment to the health and well-being of the beautiful body that houses your soul, hit reply, and let me know. :)

Sending love, always,

Brynne


The Illumined Heart, Inc.
Spiritual Guidance for Heart & Soul
ⒸBrynne E. Dippell, Ph.D. 2024




Compiled by http://violetflame.biz.ly from: 
Reminder discernment is recommended
from the heart, not from the mind
 
The Truth Within Us, Will Set Us Free. We Are ONE.
No Need of Dogmatic Religions, Political Parties, and Dogmatic Science, linked to a Dark Cabal that Divides to Reign.
Any investigation of a Genuine TRUTH will confirm IT. 
TRUTH need no protection.
 
Question: Why the (fanatics) Zionists are so afraid of any Holocaust investigations?
 

  
 
Visitor MapesoterismoFree counters!
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

From Now Until Forever

From Now Until Forever Posted by Steve Beckow Posted on September 23, 2024 I’m conscious that writing from awareness – dwelling interna...