Thursday, August 29, 2024

Meet my secret weapon

Meet my secret weapon

Love Notes

Brynne E. Dippell, Ph.D.

Posted August 29, 2024




Today, with great excitement, I want you to meet Daniel, one of the most important people in my life.



As I mentioned on Tuesday, I met Daniel eight years ago, and he changed my life in every possible way. At the time, I was an empathic, divinely-connected spiritual healer who did not have the essential physical foundations in place. In short, I was over-working, over-tired, and over-stressed.

With his guidance, I went through a step-by-step, structured program to regulate my eating patterns, institute a consistent exercise routine, take daily walks in nature, and schedule the things that were most important to me. It’s not just what he teaches, it’s the way he teaches it… for the first time in my life, making these changes felt *possible* for me.

Daniel is the magician who brought consistency and upliftment to all parts of my life. I would like to introduce him to you now!

Daniel is a transformational coach and founder of a company whose mission is to help you become the healthiest version of yourself. He has designed a step-by-step guide to creating lifestyle change by implementing healthy habits in a structured and organized way, starting with your relationship with food.

He offers a skills-based guide to intuitive eating that actually makes “healthy eating” and “nutrition” fun and enjoyable - a process of self-discovery and personal growth.

Last year, Daniel completely updated the program that changed my life. When I heard this, I was inspired to see if we could come together to create a program that would blend the emotional and spiritual aspects that are essential for me with the physical transformation that Daniel’s program offers.

And we did!

In September of 2023 we offered The Loved Body to an intimate group of students—and the results were *awesome*!

We brought together the best of both worlds: The Spiritual––blending dynamic emotional and spiritual healing practices and powerful energetic transmissions––and The Body––implementing Daniel’s proven, practical, (and fun!) methods to achieve health and wellness through transforming your relationship with food, diet, and lifestyle choices.

And, even better, we designed it so all of this beauty will take place within a community of like-minded, heart-centered people – aka, you!

Next week, I’d love to share with you The Loved Body 2.0 –– the new and improved spiritual health experience Daniel and I have created together –– and I will extend to you an invitation to join us.

I am so excited to share with you the practices that I personally use to create the highest, healthiest, most illumined lifestyle possible. I would love to have you join me in this grand adventure. :) <3

Much love,

Brynne


The Illumined Heart, Inc.
Spiritual Guidance for Heart & Soul
ⒸBrynne E. Dippell, Ph.D. 2024




Compiled by http://violetflame.biz.ly from: 
Reminder discernment is recommended
from the heart, not from the mind
 
The Truth Within Us, Will Set Us Free. We Are ONE.
No Need of Dogmatic Religions, Political Parties, and Dogmatic Science, linked to a Dark Cabal that Divides to Reign.
Any investigation of a Genuine TRUTH will confirm IT. 
TRUTH need no protection.
 
Question: Why the (fanatics) Zionists are so afraid of any Holocaust investigations?
 

  
 
Visitor MapesoterismoFree counters!
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who Knows Who is Real and Whom to Believe?

Who Knows Who is Real and Whom to Believe? Posted by Steve Beckow Posted on September 19, 2024   Well, depending on whom you believe, m...