Saturday, August 17, 2024

How Come?

How Come?

By Steve Beckow

Posted on August 17, 2024


Jesus was God, but he acted like it. How come I don’t?

If everything is God, then we must be God. If we are God, then why do we … OK, I … not act like it? (1)

The Divine Mother and Michael say we are all angels, without exception, though incarnated in human physical bodies this lifetime, with all their ills. That’s how important this Ascension is:

Divine Mother: Let me be clear. There is not one being – human, starseed, hybrid or earthkeeper – that is not one of my Angelic Beings. And it matters not whether you belong to the Legion of Michael or the Tribe of Uriel, the Praisers of Metatron or the Truth Speakers of Gabrielle. It does not matter your colour, your hue. You are my Angels, birthed from my being – birthed not only from my womb, but from my heart.  (2)

Archangel Michael: At this interception moment of ascension and shift, all present upon the planet, from what has been judged as the most egregious to the most saintly, are angelics. (3)

If we are a gathering of such magnitude – all angelics whatever dimension or civilization we’ve chosen in the past to incarnate in for a while – why do we – and especially I – not act like it?

What else are we … am I … waiting for? A ticker-tape parade? The heavens to descend. A chorus of angels? (We ARE angels.)

***

When we make war on each other, God is fighting God. When we rape and pillage, God is raping and pillaging God. After all, God is everything that is.

If I am God, as you are God, how come I’m not getting what I just said? If I’m getting what I just said, how come I’m not acting like it?

Never mind asking uncomfortable questions. I get paid to ask them.

I’m pointing at the merest logical operation here. No pre-requisite required for understanding: If God is all there is, you and I must be God. If we are, how come we don’t act like it?

Like starting right now.

What a challenge that is – even contemplating….

I have the plain and simple truth staring me in the face (we are all God) and only my resistance to owning it is keeping me unsurrendered.

Footnotes

(1) I credit Andrew Cohen for asking this question I believe back in the Nineties.

(2) “The Mother’s Clarion Call to All of Humanity!” April 20, 2020, at https://goldenageofgaia.com/2020/04/20/the-mothers-clarion-call-to-all-of-humanity/.

On the importance of our Ascension, see:

(3) Archangel Michael in a personal reading with Steve Beckow through Linda Dillon, Sept. 16, 2020.

Steve Beckow


 

Compiled by http://violetflame.biz.ly from: 

My notes: 
God the Source is unconditional love, not a zealous god of [some] dogmatic religions.

Reminder discernment is recommended
from the heart, not from the mind
 
The Truth Within Us, Will Set Us Free. We Are ONE.
No Need of Dogmatic Religions, Political Parties, and Dogmatic Science, linked to a Dark Cabal that Divides to Reign.
Any investigation of a Genuine TRUTH will confirm IT. 
TRUTH need no protection.
 
Question: Why the (fanatics) Zionists are so afraid of any Holocaust investigations?
 

  
 
Visitor MapesoterismoFree counters!
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

It was Always This Simple? Just Love?

It was Always This Simple? Just Love? Posted by Steve Beckow Posted on September 21, 2024 Love is delivered to the door of the heart. K...