Friday, July 19, 2024

When the Outer Doesn’t Provide a Sure Foundation

When the Outer Doesn’t Provide a Sure Foundation

By Steve Beckow

Posted on July 19, 2024

Part 1

In the storm of chaos….



What does one do when the outside world doesn’t provide an adequate focus, a sure enough foundation to help us know how to respond to events?

What does one do when one’s emotions are so rattled by all that’s occurring that all ties, predictions, and obligations are suspended and one feels the need to simply take care of themselves? Even when one forgets about the divine protection all around us, where does one then turn? (1)

In a situation like that, I turn to my foundational principles. These in turn generate my primary values.

A human being has the capacity to reason and put values ahead of all other considerations. Why else would Socrates drink the hemlock than to show his valuing of non-attachment and equanimity more than anything else?

Why else would the Spartan 300 face the entire Persian army at Thermopylae than their value of courage more than life?

And so here as well. If a train were bearing down on us, each of us would get in touch with our foundational principles and primary values very quickly. And these would make our action clear.
***

We can prepare for that kind of testing situation – which, or a scaled-down version of which, some of us may encounter – ahead of time by taking a look and seeing what our basic principles and values are.

I feel awkward giving my own because they’re influenced by having had both a heart opening and an out-of-body experience. Both of these make my choices easier and clearer. But they may not help you if you haven’t had them. Again, I don’t know.

Still, it must have been planned this way.
***

First of all, I share with all lightworkers a spiritual outlook on life. That means that I value the spiritual over the physical. So jot that one down.

Secondly, as I said, I had a fourth-chakra heart opening in 2015 which introduced me to that which changes everything – higher-dimensional love.

In my view, the heart is a portal to the higher dimensions. As Emerson said, and I paraphrase, who can ever forget the touch of that upon them which was the birth of all art and poetry? (2) That touch is love like we never imagined it to be. (3) Love is the most fundamental principle of all life and what I value most.

Thirdly, I’ve had an out-of-body experience, which shows me that I need merely step out of this rented costume at the moment of death and be on my way. Next assignment.

So I don’t fear death.

(Concluded in Part 2 below.)


 

(1) And I will look at the divine protection available to us, but in a separate article.

(2) “No man ever forgot the visitations of that power to his heart and brain, which created all things new; which was the dawn in him of music, poetry, and art.” (Ralph Waldo Emerson, Essays. First Series. London: Routledge and Sons, 1898; c1841, 166.)

(3) See Love Like we Never Imagined It to Be at https://goldenageofgaia.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/03/Love-Like-We-Never-Imagined-It-to-Be-R22.pdf


Part 2
… when we even forget divine protection

(Concluded from Part 1 above.)

Whether we’re so afraid that we forget about divine protection or not, it is there. (1)

But let me turn now from foundation principles and primary values to remind us of the promises of protection made to us, which we may forget at a moment of maximum fear.

Let me restrict myself to Michael’s promises around “death” because that’s probably our chief concern – or what lies behind our chief concern.

I believe these promises apply to all angels here (and that would be all of us).

Once Michael said:

Archangel Michael: The dying piece is neither here nor there. You know that I would lift you up very rapidly and take you home, joyously. (2)

Not just me, folks. Everything he says applies to you as well.   For all of us here in this generation are angels. And that realm he takes us to is beyond the dimensional world.  (3)

And here are the Arcturians saying something I would not have expected and still marvel at:

Steve: I have no fear of death. I have a fear of torture.

The Arcturians: Well, you don’t have to have a fear of torture because if you have no fear of death you can just choose to die and then they can’t torture you.

Steve: I wasn’t aware I could do that. (4)

OK. That’s also amazing.

I think the Arcturians are talking about a “choosing” that I’ve discussed under the heading of a change of vote. (5)  It has to be very deep or it would likely have no impact.

But if I’m about to be tortured, I think the thought of it would greatly clarify my mind.

Michael spoke again and again of his protection. Here are some brief examples. Hear these as being said to you or us acting them out will have no meaning:

AAM: You have not incarnated to be removed, either by inflicted or imagined or created [forces]. [You’re not] in physicality [for] anything less than perfection. (6)

Some will have incarnated with a mission that involves being “removed.”

AAM: You are also creating a platform that is more visible, more present, should we say? The goal is to reach everybody. And as such, you become a target. (7)

AAM: I say this knowing you are fully protected: we want you flying under the radar. (8)

He once clarified that protection wasn’t the issue; being bothered was.

AAM: Because you are in a position of leadership, of stewardship and of trusteeship, you do not want to paint a target on your back.

Now are you mightily protected? Well, my friend, if I cannot protect you, nobody can. …

So I would suggest, of course you are safe. What you don’t want is to be bothered.

What you don’t want is to be distracted so when you write about these things, and when it occurs (and note that I say “when” and not “if”), write in generalities. (9)

You ask me why I write in generalities? There’s the reason.

Let me end this part with what I regard as Michael’s premier promise, which again I think applies to all lightworkers:

AAM: You have not incarnated to be removed, either by inflicted or imagined or created [forces]. [You’re not] in physicality [for] anything less than perfection. (10)

Yes, we’re clearing the last of our karma.  But I know (not just think) that, no matter how it looks, all is moving, with some scenic detours, towards that perfection. (11)

***

So, to return to our main question, what does one do when the outside world doesn’t provide an adequate focus, a sure enough foundation to guide our actions?

I say one falls back on one’s own foundational principles and primary values – in my case, that I value honoring the spiritual above the physical, having no fear of death, and being in the experience of love, above all else. Until my fear leaves, I face into the storm with these as my guides.

If I didn’t hold to principles and values such as these, I’d founder in the waves of chaos we seem to be in. But they determine for me, whose awareness is low at these times, what direction I fundamentally want to be aimed in.

Footnotes

(1) Awareness goes down inversely proportion to muscular tension.  As tension goes up, awareness goes down. Thus, the more afraid we are, the more we “forget.”

(2)  Archangel Michael in a personal reading with Steve Beckow through Linda Dillon, Aug. 1, 2014. (Hereafter AAM.)

(3) See An Explosion in the Meaning of Humanness at https://goldenageofgaia.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/03/An-Explosion-in-the-Meaning-of-Humanness-13.pdf

(4) The Arcturians in a personal reading with Steve Beckow through Sue Lie, July 22, 2014.

(5) See

(6) AAM, Feb. 5, 2016.

(7) Ibid., Nov. 30, 2011.

(8) Ibid., Aug. 2, 2017.

(9)  Ibid., Sept. 2, 2016.

(10) Ibid., Feb. 5, 2016.

(11) Why I know is described in “The Purpose of Life is Enlightenment – Ch. 13 – Epilogue” in The Purpose of Life is Enlightenment at http://goldenageofgaia.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/Purpose-of-Life-is-Enlightenment.pdf

Steve Beckow


 

Compiled by http://violetflame.biz.ly from: 

My notes: 
God the Source is unconditional love, not a zealous god of [some] dogmatic religions.

Reminder discernment is recommended
from the heart, not from the mind
 
The Truth Within Us, Will Set Us Free. We Are ONE.
No Need of Dogmatic Religions, Political Parties, and Dogmatic Science, linked to a Dark Cabal that Divides to Reign.
Any investigation of a Genuine TRUTH will confirm IT. 
TRUTH need no protection.
 
Question: Why the (fanatics) Zionists are so afraid of any Holocaust investigations?
 

  
 
Visitor MapesoterismoFree counters!
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What’s Happening in These Exciting Times

What’s Happening in These Exciting Times Thymus: The Collective of Ascended Masters Channel:  Daniel Scranton Posted on October 17, 2024 Bl...