Saturday, June 29, 2024

You’re a Part of the Blog; We Hope We’re a Part of You

By Steve Beckow

Posted on June 29, 2024


You try being a cat on a hot tin roof!


Two more days until the rent is due and we have not made our minimum target yet.

No room for lethargy here! I’m a cat on a hot tin roof!

I’m really not stressed. Just having fun with it. I have full faith in the Mother’s plan for us.

Would you allow me to unwind for a moment and share on the subject of giving? I’m seeing a lot more of its hidden side after having agreed to be on the receiving end. I’d like to summarize some of what I’ve learned.

The first thing I wanted to share is that I have my own charities that I give to and I derive the benefit of being part of them through my donation.

One I’ll let you know of because I’m really proud of it. You know this person.

That gift is to Cathy Buckle in Zimbabwe. Cathy has been writing her newsletter since a long time ago – I believe 23 years.

She helps her neighbors out to the best of her ability in poverty-stricken Zimbabwe.  I’ve said to her that hearing what she does for her neighbors is what triggered me to want to be one of her donors.

I’m a part of what she’s doing in Zimbabwe and I find that really inspiring. Some day I’ll go there and repay Zimbabwe for all it’s about to do for me (the Reval and Zims, I mean).

I want to share that you’re a part of my work in the same way. Without you, I wouldn’t be able to write. You make it possible.

Secondly, I’ve come to see that there’s a dynamic behind giving.

As you know, love must flow. The action of giving draws love up from our hearts. We get to experience that love as it flows through us to the person we’re giving to.

Thirdly, I’ve seen that giving sends us in a definite direction. You can’t really give and dislike the other person, hate them, resent them, etc. To give – notice that we smile when we give – is, I believe, a universal gesture which is like an open door, the granting of access.

It communicates not only acceptance but also caring. It sends us in that direction. We can use giving to open a shut door or to enhance our relationship.

Donating is a way that’s available to everyone, to build relationship and community.

Fourthly, another confession: I’m happy with my decision long ago never to lend.

I grew weary of losing friends when I asked them to pay me back and I often didn’t get the money back anyways….

So why don’t I just donate?  If I donate, people end up loving me rather than hating me and I feel love the minute I give. I tell people I got my reward the minute I gave them the money. Giving is love in action.

Wow. I’ve wanted to share that for years and haven’t known how to say it. Thank you for permitting me. See what I’m learning from the way the Mother designed our process?

We want to be valuable to you. Please enhance our relationship by taking care of our minimal needs so that we can do our work for you.  Head on over to the Hope Chest, for our sake, and make a one-time or monthly donation.

And just know that we’re extending ourselves to our utmost to offer you what you need and want as we all go through the blender of Ascension, the tunnel of love, and come out the other side perfect!


Here‘s how to donate:

Please use this link ~ https://hopeche.st/pages/donate

Click the yellow “Donate” button to make a monthly recurring donation in the amount of your choosing.

For a one-time donation, follow the down arrow to the big box and follow the prompts.


Footnotes

(1) Divine Mother in a personal reading with Steve Beckow through Linda Dillon, June 7, 2015.

Steve Beckow


 

Compiled by http://violetflame.biz.ly from: 

My notes: 
God the Source is unconditional love, not a zealous god of [some] dogmatic religions.

Reminder discernment is recommended
from the heart, not from the mind
 
The Truth Within Us, Will Set Us Free. We Are ONE.
No Need of Dogmatic Religions, Political Parties, and Dogmatic Science, linked to a Dark Cabal that Divides to Reign.
Any investigation of a Genuine TRUTH will confirm IT. 
TRUTH need no protection.
 
Question: Why the (fanatics) Zionists are so afraid of any Holocaust investigations?
 

  
 
Visitor MapesoterismoFree counters!
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

TO KNOW THE POWER WITHIN AND THE MIRACLES IT CAN PRODUCE

TO KNOW THE POWER WITHIN AND THE MIRACLES IT CAN PRODUCE The  Federation of Light Channel: Blossom Goodchild Posted on October 5, 2024  ...