Monday, June 3, 2024

The “I” That Always Exists

The “I” That Always Exists

By Steve Beckow

Posted on June 3, 2024


Credit: Pinterest.se



I’m having a debate with myself around the “I” that always exists.

I know from being outside my body that that “I” continues to exist whereas the body does not.

If I am that “I” that always exists, then why don’t I act like it? What is there to fear? Why am I hesitant, drawn back, afraid?

Vasanas, or core issues, or traumatic memories supply the answer. (1)

But if my core issues get triggered, and the “I” always exists, why do I listen to my mind on that or any other subject? There is no absolute need to. And how much does it know, really? (2)

I just got the signal “yes” I’ve arranged with Michael and a separate one I arranged with the Mother.  They both went off together.

If I will continue to exist whatever the mind does or does not do, why do I listen to it so attentively?

I have to factor out the need for a writer to rehearse what they’re writing.

How might my life improve or degrade if I stop listening to the mind? I’ll have to see.

This is a lifelong conversation with my very best friend I’m giving up. For what it will produce….

Not forever, my friend.

Footnotes

(1) On that subject, see Vasanas: Preparing For Ascension by Clearing Old Issues at https://goldenageofgaia.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/05/Vasanas-Preparing-for-Ascension-R16.pdf

(2) When I had my vision of the purpose of life on March 13, 1987, at that moment, I knew that I now knew one thing. I knew the purpose of life and nothing else.

On that experience, see “Ch. 13 – Epilogue” in The Purpose of Life is Enlightenment at http://goldenageofgaia.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/Purpose-of-Life-is-Enlightenment.pdf

Steve Beckow


 

Compiled by http://violetflame.biz.ly from: 

My notes: 
God the Source is unconditional love, not a zealous god of [some] dogmatic religions.

Reminder discernment is recommended
from the heart, not from the mind
 
The Truth Within Us, Will Set Us Free. We Are ONE.
No Need of Dogmatic Religions, Political Parties, and Dogmatic Science, linked to a Dark Cabal that Divides to Reign.
Any investigation of a Genuine TRUTH will confirm IT. 
TRUTH need no protection.
 
Question: Why the (fanatics) Zionists are so afraid of any Holocaust investigations?
 

  
 
Visitor MapesoterismoFree counters!
 


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Murder Always Happens for a Reason

Murder Always Happens for a Reason Appalachia By Steve Beckow Posted on October 6, 2024 Part 1 This column is very long but it gives as ...