Wednesday, June 5, 2024

Love Yourself: But What Does It Mean?

Love Yourself:

But What Does It Mean?

By Steve Beckow

Posted on June 5, 2024



How much time over my seven plus decades have I given over to trying to find out what it means to “love yourself.”

What did it mean? Pamper yourself? Hug yourself?

I won’t bore you with all the combinations and permutations of actions, thoughts and feelings I believed went into this operation called “loving yourself.”

In the end it was a piece of cake.

After our hearts are opened, as they will be as a result of the Ring of Fire or planetary heart opening, (1) it’s possible thereafter to breathe love up from the heart.

And of course I’m talking about higher-dimensional, transformative, or transfigurative love, which transforms the circumstances rather than being modified by them. (2)

I can breathe love up from my heart and send it out to the world and I do get value from it.  But if I take that same love as it’s coming up and direct it to swirl around my field of awareness, and swirl, and swirl, and then go out to the world, it multiplies its benefit to me.

This love is tangible; it isn’t a case of sitting here imagining I’m sending love out but not being sure if I’m having success. No, I can feel this love arise from my heart and swirl around my field – actually feel it. And it feels marvellous, better than anything else in the material world that I can think of. Restorative, uplifting, reassuring.

That, I assert, is one very simple meaning of “love yourself.” Of course language being built of symbols, upon which meaning is freely and arbitrarily bestowed, anyone can make “love yourself” mean anything.

This is the meaning I prefer.

Footnotes

(1) See The Ring of Fire: A Planetary Heart Opening for Gaia at https://goldenageofgaia.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/12/Ring-of-Fire-Planetary-Heart-Opening-6.pdf

(2) See Love Like We Never Imagined It to Be at https://goldenageofgaia.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/03/Love-Like-We-Never-Imagined-It-to-Be-R22.pdf

Steve Beckow


 

Compiled by http://violetflame.biz.ly from: 

My notes: 
God the Source is unconditional love, not a zealous god of [some] dogmatic religions.

Reminder discernment is recommended
from the heart, not from the mind
 
The Truth Within Us, Will Set Us Free. We Are ONE.
No Need of Dogmatic Religions, Political Parties, and Dogmatic Science, linked to a Dark Cabal that Divides to Reign.
Any investigation of a Genuine TRUTH will confirm IT. 
TRUTH need no protection.
 
Question: Why the (fanatics) Zionists are so afraid of any Holocaust investigations?
 

  
 
Visitor MapesoterismoFree counters!
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

General Flynn Exposes the Truth about Appalachia: ‘Thousands are Dead…

General Flynn Exposes the Truth about Appalachia: ‘Thousands are Dead… By Steve Beckow Posted on October 7, 2024 (Or go to https://www.y...