Tuesday, June 25, 2024

Love Never Ends

Love Never Ends

Love Notes

Brynne E. Dippell, Ph.D.

Posted June 25, 2024



One of my closest people is leaving tonight. He’s going on retreat, just for a week, but it seems like forever.

We talk every day, multiple times a day, and he’s one of those people who makes life worth living. But every few months, he goes off the grid to spend time alone in the silence. I wish this for him because it’s deep replenishment. But at the same time, it’s like a little death, no matter how many times it happens. It’s like the first time and the last time I’ll ever see him.

After he sent that final text message and I knew he was gone, a profound sadness overtook me. I realized it was grief. I decided to regard the grief simply as stored emotion wanting to move through. I took a breath and allowed the soft cloud of sadness to come forward. I wanted to cry, and I wondered why this was so sad. Was it events in this lifetime? A past lifetime? A childhood pattern seeking to be healed once and for all?

As I was reflecting on this, I spontaneously started to see lifetime after lifetime with him – as my student in Atlantis, my husband in the Midwest, my brother in the Italian Renaissance. Image upon image upon image came up, one after the other. I could feel that in each of these lifetimes the separations were tragic, as was so often the case in those times. Searching for some kind of good, I thought that perhaps by feeling each one of these losses I could finally bring them to rest. Those remaining scars in my soul might finally be healed.  

I allowed myself to watch the little movies of each lifetime and to feel the pain of the loss in each one. As I did this, what I became aware of is that love follows love. He was present in this lifetime and that lifetime and that lifetime, and here he is again in this lifetime.

Love follows love, love never ends.

This was one of the first times I truly felt the deep reassurance of our cycles of incarnation. We always come back together, and when we are apart, we’re connected in Spirit. I could feel his Higher Self blending with my Higher Self, and I knew that we would be together still, even while he was away in the silence. It was the first time I could feel there truly is no end and there is no beginning. There is only the eternal now moment.  

And, most of all, there is only love.  

I would like to pass this reassurance on to you, if you haven't felt it already. Or even if you have, take a moment to be with me now.

Breathe into your heart and breathe out any thoughts you have in the moment.

Think of the one person where you would like the assurance that the love is eternal.

Ask your soul or your Higher Self, if you will, to see the little movies of the other lifetimes. You may also simply ask to feel or know the eternal nature of your love.

Give this relationship the gift of these few moments of your precious attention. Feel the love that is always there.

And then when you feel complete, breathe in and breathe out a sigh of gratitude, and let go.

Love follows love. Love never ends.

May you know this to be true, 

Brynne


The Illumined Heart, Inc.
Spiritual Guidance for Heart & Soul
ⒸBrynne E. Dippell, Ph.D. 2024




Compiled by http://violetflame.biz.ly from: 
Reminder discernment is recommended
from the heart, not from the mind
 
The Truth Within Us, Will Set Us Free. We Are ONE.
No Need of Dogmatic Religions, Political Parties, and Dogmatic Science, linked to a Dark Cabal that Divides to Reign.
Any investigation of a Genuine TRUTH will confirm IT. 
TRUTH need no protection.
 
Question: Why the (fanatics) Zionists are so afraid of any Holocaust investigations?
 

  
 
Visitor MapesoterismoFree counters!
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Embrace Your Purpose

Embrace Your Purpose The Creator Writings Channel: Jennifer Farley Posted on September 28, 2024 Your emotional ground may shake, your wor...