Thursday, June 6, 2024

How the Fog of Lethargy Operates

How the Fog of Lethargy Operates

By Steve Beckow

Posted on June 6, 2024


The fog of lethargy rolls in


I just noticed in myself a tremendous lethargy towards doing something about an issue involving the “institutional evil” we face, to cite Candace Owens.

Ah, leave it alone, I hear myself saying. Institutional evil has been with us since forever. As long as I can get by…. etc.

It feels like a ton of gravel lying on top of me. I can’t move.

Because it’s a mechanism I usually initiate – that is, by choice – I seldom notice it. It’s the fog of lethargy; in Hinduism, the guna or cosmic force of thamas.

I just want to sleep. Leave me alone. Not now. Not ever.

And I go back to sleep, literally and figuratively. This is not unusual. It’s routine behavior, which goes unnoticed.

***

I usually use lethargy to stop further forward progress in an area that I don’t want to discuss with others. I can later feign ignorance, busy with other things, etc.

Excuses, justifications, and denials are the tools in my “fool’s kit” – don’t want to call it a toolkit.

The news story that I’m blanketing with lethargy today is the activities of the WHO, meeting in Geneva, June 1. Another freedom convoy descending on Geneva? Gawd no. I nearly dropped from covering the last one.

Here. Let me forget about it. Call in the lethargy!  Let’s have some lethargy over here, please!

And the fog of lethargy rolls in. That’s exactly what happens were we to follow our thoughts and actions with awareness. Well, it is for me.

Ev writes in and asks me to have a look at a few stories on Geneva.

I get over the weight of thamas (lethargy) and look into what happened, Yes, the meeting of the WHO, as well as the Geneva Convoy, are gripping events.

A clear attempt at population control. The rising energies, I believe, will make such a direction ultimately untenable. It is not in the Mother’s Plan, the Divine Mother says, and thus will not occur. (1)

But we, as the articles say, need to remain vigilant to oppose it. And not let lethargy put us to sleep….

This is how lethargy operates and how it takes conscious effort to pull oneself out of it when it blankets our awareness.

(Thanks to Ev for waking me up. Articles on the WHO’s actions follow.)

Footnotes

(1) Divine Mother: [I am speaking about] those in … positions where control and abuse of power have been rampant. That will not be the platform [from] which integration of the various galaxies [into a new interdimensional region of space] takes place. That is not the Plan.

I know very clearly, sweet one, as do you, if it is not [in] my Plan, then it will not occur. (The Divine Mother in “Enter the Delegations – Part 2/3,” May 5, 2019, at http://goldenageofgaia.com/2019/05/05/enter-the-delegations-part-2-3/. Reading, April 30, 2019.)

Steve Beckow


 

Compiled by http://violetflame.biz.ly from: 

My notes: 
God the Source is unconditional love, not a zealous god of [some] dogmatic religions.

Reminder discernment is recommended
from the heart, not from the mind
 
The Truth Within Us, Will Set Us Free. We Are ONE.
No Need of Dogmatic Religions, Political Parties, and Dogmatic Science, linked to a Dark Cabal that Divides to Reign.
Any investigation of a Genuine TRUTH will confirm IT. 
TRUTH need no protection.
 
Question: Why the (fanatics) Zionists are so afraid of any Holocaust investigations?
 

  
 
Visitor MapesoterismoFree counters!
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Goodbye, Hello! 🚀

Goodbye, Hello! 🚀 Love Notes Brynne E. Dippell, Ph.D. Posted October 8, 2024 Photo credit:  globalbizarre.com/what-are-the-akashic-records ...