Saturday, May 4, 2024

The Master Builders: On the Elohim (Download)

The Master Builders:

On the Elohim (Download)

By Steve Beckow

Posted on May 4, 2024


I intend to be studying and calling upon the Elohim in my personal work towards building Nova Earth. I offer these articles to anyone else wanting to learn about these wonderful beings.


Introduction

I was asked a question about the Elohim by a reader. And in reply I sent her a dictionary that I’d cobbled together quite some time ago.

But all the sources at that time were very “occult.” High-level discussions of root races and such did not hold my attention back then.

But channeled messages from the Elohim – now you’re starting to get my attention. And as I read (particularly Ude Possega-Rudel or Ute Shan-a-Maa Possega now) I became more and more intrigued.

I’m familiar with master builders on the astral planes from the research for New Maps of Heaven. (1) The Elohim are much higher-dimensional builders of … any and all forms really: Stars, galaxies, perhaps even universes … I don’t know.

They’re classified sometimes as an order of angelics. At other times they’re treated as an order by themselves.

It’s too early for me to be able to sort out what’s a credible channeled message and what’s not. I’m compiling this book because I want to learn more about the subject, just as you do.

The reason I find the subject of the Elohim so relevant at this time is because we’re contemplating building Nova Earth and, faced such an immense task, I personally feel like a babe in the woods.

So you can bet your boots I’ll be calling on not only Archangel Michael but also the Elohim for guidance. And studying how they do it for what I can learn about how we might do it.

A word about dates. I consider these channeled messages to be timeless and precious. Assuming the channeling is credible, then we’re listening to wisdom from one of the highest sources.

Consequently, I’m not fazed by dates. A message may have been done in 1996, as with some of Sue Lie’s, but it remains in most parts timeless in my view.

Over time I’ll likely revise, prune, and expand this book. I regard this as a first pass on the subject.

Footnotes

(1) At https://goldengaiadb.com/index.php?title=New_Maps_of_Heaven


Download The Master Builders: On the Elohim here:  https://goldenageofgaia.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/05/The-Master-Builders-On-the-Elohim-R1.pdf


Steve Beckow

 
 

 

Compiled by http://violetflame.biz.ly from: 




My notes: 
God the Source is unconditional love, not a zealous god of [some] dogmatic religions.

Reminder discernment is recommended
from the heart, not from the mind
 
The Truth Within Us, Will Set Us Free. We Are ONE.
No Need of Dogmatic Religions, Political Parties, and Dogmatic Science, linked to a Dark Cabal that Divides to Reign.
Any investigation of a Genuine TRUTH will confirm IT. 
TRUTH need no protection.
 
Question: Why the (fanatics) Zionists are so afraid of any Holocaust investigations?
 

  
 
Visitor MapesoterismoFree counters!
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Know Yourself as the Christ Consciousness

Know Yourself as the Christ Consciousness Thymus: The Collective of Ascended Masters Channel:  Daniel Scranton Posted on May 17, 2024 Blessi...