Saturday, April 27, 2024

Visualization to Expand Your Love

Visualization to Expand Your Love

Message from Babaji

Channel: Jahn Kassl

Translation by EraofLight on April 26, 2024




The second part of the consciousness work in the grace of God is about expanding your ability to love on the stable foundation that you have now built.

Where are the limits of your love? Please dedicate yourself to this introspection now and ask yourself: Where are my limits of love? Who do I love and why? Can I love a stranger? Can I love people who bring harm into the world? Can I imagine loving someone I hated until today? Where, beloved person, do you want to draw YOUR line of love?

Please be completely sincere! Dedicate yourself to this inventory in the following minutes so that we can pick up the thread…

Keep inside…

Now ask yourself the question: Am I ready to extend my love?

Pause…

If you are ready, then now visualize a person who you have previously rejected or even hated. Now extend your love to this person and internally repeat the words: “I love you, I love you, I love you…”

Pause…

If you are ready, then visualize a situation that you have previously rejected internally, that has filled you with fear and meaninglessness. Now visualize a situation that you said you never wanted to experience again – and now mentally repeat the words: “I accept this situation with love. I accept in love, I accept in love, I accept in love.

Feel yourself extending your love over this situation. As a condor spreads its wings for flight, you now spread your wings to rise above your fearful programming. The result is inner peace, external serenity and mental stability.

In days when the world is going crazy, by extending love you create a stable energy field of protection. The condition for this is that you become aware of your previous limits of love and subsequently expand them.

Proceed step by step, step by step! First extend your love to your neighbors, then extend your love to strangers! Then bring into awareness those people you are hostile to, and also include in your love those people who are filled with hate.

Explore the boundaries of your love and expand it! That’s the exercise.

That is the love of life.
BABAJI

BABAJI

Jahn J Kassl

https://lichtweltverlag.at/2024/04/22/visualisierung-um-deine-liebe-auszudehnen/




Compiled by http://violetflame.biz.ly from: 


My notes: 
God the Source is unconditional love, not a zealous god of [some] dogmatic religions.

Reminder discernment is recommended
from the heart, not from the mind
 
The Truth Within Us, Will Set Us Free. We Are ONE.
No Need of Dogmatic Religions, Political Parties, and Dogmatic Science, linked to a Dark Cabal that Divides to Reign.
Any investigation of a Genuine TRUTH will confirm IT. 
TRUTH need no protection.
 
Question: Why the (fanatics) Zionists are so afraid of any Holocaust investigations?
 

  
 
Visitor MapesoterismoFree counters!
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE QUANTUM AWAKENING #302

THE QUANTUM AWAKENING #302 From Your Hostess of Light By Gillian MacBeth-Louthan Posted on May 11, 2024   As we move forward in energ...