Tuesday, April 30, 2024

I am Just Space

I am Just Space

By Steve Beckow

Posted on April 30, 2024



After all the processing I’ve done, following my well-deserved scolding from a restaurant manager, I’ve reached a layer that I can only call humility.

But it isn’t at all what I expected.

I’m not sure what I expected. But what I actually experience is a place of absence of mind activity and the presence of love, compassion, and the other divine qualities.  It’s a very simple, uncomplicated space.

I’m not resisting anything that comes next.  I’m not pushing any agenda, but I also have no edge to me when I’m in this space.

There’s not a trace of this space having been forced. It’s so natural and void of any reactivity, positive or negative…. No attachment. No resistance. Neither ego nor desire.

Just what’s so, with no spin or puffery.

The space is  “nothing” plus an add-on of joy, peace, and love.

I suppose this is the outcome aimed at in Let’s Go! Let’s Grow! V6. Ego and Desire. This is it.

No up. No down.

No here. No there.

No then. Just now.

So plain, you could miss it.

All that moves in it are love and the divine qualities.  All the rest of the landscape, the part of me you’d call “me,” is non-active.

I am just space.

Steve Beckow

 
 

 

Compiled by http://violetflame.biz.ly from: 




My notes: 
God the Source is unconditional love, not a zealous god of [some] dogmatic religions.

Reminder discernment is recommended
from the heart, not from the mind
 
The Truth Within Us, Will Set Us Free. We Are ONE.
No Need of Dogmatic Religions, Political Parties, and Dogmatic Science, linked to a Dark Cabal that Divides to Reign.
Any investigation of a Genuine TRUTH will confirm IT. 
TRUTH need no protection.
 
Question: Why the (fanatics) Zionists are so afraid of any Holocaust investigations?
 

  
 
Visitor MapesoterismoFree counters!
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where We are All Going Together

Where We are All Going Together The Andromedan Council of Light Channel:  Daniel Scranton Posted on May 16, 2024   We are the Andromed...