Thursday, March 16, 2023

No Thoughts, No Emotions, and No Divine States

No Thoughts, No Emotions, and No Divine States

By Steve Beckow

Posted on March 16, 2023






In my own gradual Ascension journey, I reached the point this morning where I could distinguish between the effects of fear manifesting in my body – namely, the back of my body shivering – and me, who is without thought and emotion.

Even talking about it seems weird because we don’t have this kind of conversation very often: My body is afraid but I’m not. Say what?

I lapsed into financial fear.  Unexpected bills came in and I got rattled.

But only my body reacted; “I” did not react. And the fear soon left me, finding no takers.

This dark night of the soul that I’m in at the moment has parallels with the higher dimensions.

If I were in a state of higher-dimensional love, then no thought of fear could get near me. I’d be like the Michelin Man – insulated from all negative external forces by the unbreachable barrier of my expansive love.

This state is at the other end of the spectrum. I feel very little. And so no negative internal force like fear can find a foothold.

I know I could breathe up love or bliss from my heart and enjoy them. I’m no longer denied entry into the divine states as I was a few days ago.

But I want to spend more time in this space. I feel no rush.

This state of the dark night feels to me like strapping oneself in a rocket ship. And then it takes off.  I want to see where it leads and what comes of it.

It’s been several days now. Most experiences disappear within a few hours. Is this one of the gradual steps up a level that Michael mentioned?

Archangel Michael: Think of how every time you especially enter the transformative love, that is a snap. It is not the full dramatic snap but it is a snap. Each time you are progressing up what you can think of as a level. (1)

OK, so he distinguishes between lesser and greater snaps. Then I’m prepared to say that entering the dark night of the soul (no thoughts, no emotions, and no divine states) was a snap – certainly a lesser snap than leaving one dimension and entering another, but a snap as Michael means it nonetheless.

These articles will be the only record of these events. Given my memory, I may forget the details of them more quickly than I like to say. This article will be the primary source.

Although the memories of it will pass, I think I’m going to be able to keep two things. I feel an increased substantiality and I sense the loss of an earlier core issue of unworthiness. Both of these developments combine to mean that more of me is “here” or “present.”

At Cold Mountain, when someone reached this point after weeks of working out in an encounter group, we’d say that person “arrived.” I have arrived in my life. (2)

Strangely enough, I have the thought that I can shake illness, start to exercise, and get my life back physically. Whatever comes of it, my frame of mind is greatly altered from feeling less than optimal before this experience to feeling much better. I’m shying away from using the word “normal.”

How can one describe things that most of us may never have experienced? (3) What language do I use? What concepts will convey what we’ve never experienced before?


Footnotes

(1) “Archangel Michael on Snaps, Expansion, and Ascension,” June 6, 2017, at https://goldenageofgaia.com/2017/06/06/archangel-michael-on-snaps-expansion-and-ascension/.

(2) One doesn’t just “arrive” and that’s it.  It’s a state of consciousness and we can (and do) lose it. Thus one can “arrive” again and probably again.

(3) Answer: Use metaphors.


Steve Beckow



Compiled by http://violetflame.biz.ly from: 
Reminder discernment is recommended.
 
The Truth Within Us, Will Set Us Free. We Are ONE.
No Need of Dogmatic Religions, Political Parties, and Dogmatic Science, linked to a Dark Cabal that Divides to Reign.
Any investigation of a Genuine TRUTH will confirm IT. 
TRUTH need no protection.
 
Question: Why the (fanatics) Zionists are so afraid of any Holocaust investigations?
 

  
 
 
Free counters!esoterismo
Visitor Map
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to the Bottom? No

Race to the Bottom? No By Steve Beckow Posted on October 4, 2024 Credit: Focal Point Ministries Matthew Ward: These are the end times fo...