
The Living Waters of Life
By Judith Kusel
Post on September 29, 2026
Archangel Joules, who is in charge of our oceans and deep in the oceans, with the Mer people, whales, dolphins and all creatures of sea, and the tectonic plates and also directs the Christ light into the water, appeared to me this morning and showed me how the living waters of life, have been activated in far greater degree.
This is in conjunction with the full activation of the crystal pyramids and the New White/Golden Beehive energy grid of the new Earth. Immense things are happening now in the waters of the ocean, which I was shown.
The waters are living conscious recorders of all which has ever been on earth, and universe since time immortal.
Archangel Joules, then asked to to go and connect with the Southern Right Whales who are mating and birthing their calves here in the Bay. I was guided where to go, when, and asked that I would have the whole place to myself, which happened!
To my utter delight even before I parked my car on the cliff, I saw them the whale mom and her calf, and so close to the shore, waiting for me!
As I energetically and telepathically connected to her, she told me that immensely powerful energies are stirring in the waters, as huge inner earth shifts, and the full activations of the pyramids here, the huge Atlantean Poseidon Crystal Pyramids are now totally reactivated (in 2019, I had to reactivate two), plus the Crystal pyramids (7th domensional) the Living Waters of Life are now going to make their presence felt beyond what we have ever known before.
(I will share the message, what I was shown and more during my webinar on “The living waters of Life” this week Saturday)
The whale then shared much more about this area with me, but also that many of the whales and dolphins have already ascended into the 7th dimensional state.
More than this the immense role Sirius is playing in all of this, and that the keys, codes and activations of the sacred waters, is happening on and in the Earth and oceans and far more. I will share more on Saturday.
As I was blessed, as much as I was blessing her, her whale family and the living waters and the creatures within the waters, there was a moment of such incredible light and beauty, absolute silence, where all merged totally in one.
The Oneness we are all merging into.
When the waters of life flow within you and out, your whole life flows.
And it shows!
I have attached my photo of the whale, taken with my cellphone camera and she is blessing you, through me and so is Archangel Joules.
- htpp://violetflame.biz.ly/ ~ Summary of daily posts
- https://purpelligh.blogspot.com/ ~ Inspiration; Insights; Spirituality; +
- https://violet-rays.blogspot.com/ ~ Natural Health; Healing; Intuition; +
- https://violet--flame.blogspot.com/ ~ Geopolitics; Leaks; Whistleblowers; +*
- https://purple-rays.blogspot.com/ ~ Channeled Messages; Spirituality; +
- https://chamavioleta.blix.pt ~ alternative
- htpp://violetflame.biz.ly/ ~ Summary of daily posts
- https://purpelligh.blogspot.com/ ~ Inspiration; Insights; Spirituality; +
- https://violet-rays.blogspot.com/ ~ Natural Health; Healing; Intuition; +
- https://violet--flame.blogspot.com/ ~ Geopolitics; Leaks; Whistleblowers; +*
- https://purple-rays.blogspot.com/ ~ Channeled Messages; Spirituality; +
- https://chamavioleta.blix.pt ~ alternative
* replacing rayviolet11.blogspot.com/** blocked on 2025/07/23 due post "RussiaGate, PedoGate, and Panic in D.C. - All Playing Now!", see back up: http://violetflame.biz.ly/cgi-bin/blog/view_post/1222363 (no problems of security from 2005) **Reactivated in December 2025
My notes:
- God the Source is unconditional love, not a zealous god of [some] dogmatic religions.
- All articles are the responsibility of the respective authors.
- My personal opinion: Nobody is more Anti-Semite then the Zionists.
Reminder discernment is recommendedfrom the heart, not from the mind The Truth Within Us, Will Set Us Free. We Are ONE.No Need of Dogmatic Religions, Political Parties, and Dogmatic Science, linked to a Dark Cabal that Divides to Reign.Any investigation of a Genuine TRUTH will confirm IT. TRUTH need no protection. Question: Why the (fanatics) Zionists are so afraid of any Holocaust investigations?
- God the Source is unconditional love, not a zealous god of [some] dogmatic religions.
- All articles are the responsibility of the respective authors.
- My personal opinion: Nobody is more Anti-Semite then the Zionists.


No comments:
Post a Comment