Monday, September 23, 2024

The Sublime Sound of Silence

The Sublime Sound of Silence

Thought Adjuster

Is The Teacher

Message received by Anyas

Posted on September 23, 2024


 

Oregon, USA, December 1, 2022

Thought Adjuster: “Oh, my little one! You make me so happy as you engage in the most natural conversation of all — listening to the input of My still small voice. Yes, I am never distant from you, and neither do I wish to be, as my deepest longing is for oneness with you.

I know that you too long for that sublime state of harmony with Me. Persevere in your stillness practice, as it is the only way for our minds to fall in step with one another. By stilling your mind, you make room for My voice to resonate in it even though it is silent.

Silent is the keyword here, as it speaks volumes when undisturbed. Take time to ponder this most profound truth. As well, silence recharges your often frazzled nerves. It soothes your entire being without ever being intrusive. You see, you are the one sending it a heartfelt invitation — one that cannot be turned down. It is My cue to expand My presence in your mind, permeating all the layers of your being.

Indeed, when you still your soul, the Lord is over you. Divine energy blends with the sublime sound of silence. Listen!”


 

© The 11:11 Progress Group.
No matter what the question is, the answer is always Love.

www.innersherpa.org 

 


Compiled by http://violetflame.biz.ly/ from: 
 
Archives:
    My notes: 
    • God the Source is unconditional love, not a zealous god of [some] dogmatic religions.
    • All articles are the responsibility of the respective authors.
     

    Reminder discernment is recommended
    from the heart, not from the mind
     
    The Truth Within Us, Will Set Us Free. We Are ONE.
    No Need of Dogmatic Religions, Political Parties, and Dogmatic Science, linked to a Dark Cabal that Divides to Reign.
    Any investigation of a Genuine TRUTH will confirm IT. 
    TRUTH need no protection.
     
    Question: Why the (fanatics) Zionists are so afraid of any Holocaust investigations?
     

      
     
    Visitor MapesoterismoFree counters!
     

     

     
     

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    From Now Until Forever

    From Now Until Forever Posted by Steve Beckow Posted on September 23, 2024 I’m conscious that writing from awareness – dwelling interna...