Saturday, September 7, 2024

Amanda Lamond, The Life of a Legal Lightworker – 1

Amanda Lamond, The Life of a Legal Lightworker – Part 1

By Steve Beckow

Posted on September 7, 2024



I’m imagining that, when the Divine Mother said who will fashion the new law and train the new lawyers for Nova Earth? Amanda Lamond leapt up and said, “I will, Mother!”

And so she’s doing, from South Africa, through Awakening Lawyers.

I asked Amanda if I could interview her on her work and her spiritual experiences and she agreed. I post her replies in four parts – her window into the life of a legal lightworker.


Steve Beckow: You describe your roles as “an Ascension teacher, a spiritual channel and a Legal Lightworker,” which is quite a collection. Can you tell us more about these roles and how you conceive your specific mission on Earth at this time?

Amanda Lamond: Figuring out what to call myself has been such a struggle! It’s clear that people need titles to make sense of things but it’s all been evolving so fast and I do a variety of things so I’ve had to keep changing the terms I use.

Obviously my career path is not one envisaged by career counselors.There’s been the added stress of having once been part of a profession that is completely disparaging of anything spiritual so just coming out on Linked In and putting “spiritual channel” in my bio required great bravery!

It gets easier, but we are so programmed to fit into this Matrix and to not care but be fearful about what others think of us. For all of us on the ascension path there has been trauma in being radically different to what is deemed “professional” and “rational” and “logical.”

In my 20-year journey from lawyer to Legal Lightworker, I have ceaselessly studied creation, the nature of reality, metaphysics, the Universal Laws, the origins of modern legal systems and the Great Awakening taking place on our planet.

Grappling with why I’m here, and what the whole point of life is has always been a big part of my life. I questioned everything but also learned how to appear to be playing by the rules so that I could try and change things from the inside. I was a prefect at school, but secretly very wild, taking ecstasy and going to rave parties but I appeared to be the “good girl” and straight A student which allowed me to play the system.

I realised this “undercover rebel” had been a theme. The other notable example of it is how my life mission required me to qualify as a lawyer, bring about as much change as I could during my two years as the most junior of juniors in a prestigious law firm and then running for the hills.

Now, decades later, my guides explain I had to become a lawyer so I could help transform the system as an insider. It was around 2014 when I received the messages from my guides about the role I’m here to play in creating a new legal system.

But it was only once I understood ascension and started the process of dissolving my own ego, letting go of this made up character of Amanda, that I truly began to understand what the post ascension “legal system” might look like.

Being a Legal Lightworker essentially means I am a lightworker with a specialty in legal issues. When we awaken, we realise we create our entire reality from our consciousness and therefore any suffering we endure is actually created by us for our own soul evolution.

My specific niche is helping people learn how to stop creating their suffering. (Unfortunately it’s meant I’ve had to create a lot of my own suffering to immerse myself in it.…) Common things people experience in their lives that cause great suffering include divorce, loss of loved ones, violence, crime, relationship breakdowns of any sort – and because of the way society is set up, these things fall under “legal issues.”

As a Legal Lightworker I assist legal clients by bringing to light the laws of creation, how reality works and how all external issues arise first at the level of consciousness. Fighting others or believing they are the cause of our suffering is the whole point of modern legal systems but it’s based on a misunderstanding of creation.

This wasn’t by accident, as I only found out around 2021, the whole system was designed to enslave us by perpetuating the illusion we “this mind” and we are “this body”. The legal system locks us in the illusion, fighting an external reality which is only a reflection of what is inside us.

I’ve been channelling since 2012 – although I really only figured out how to communicate clearly with my team in 2014. And despite only figuring out what the term ascension really means around 2022, I was told soon thereafter by my guides that I am an ascension teacher.

The final role I’ve been assigned, since January 2023 is that I am to be a Minister of Light, creating the Ministry of Eternal Light. I get given glimpses of how this may look, but honestly I am just figuring it out day by day.

It is a blessing to have direction from my spiritual team but I’m not sure if people know that they don’t give me a to do list in the morning! My human self has had enormous difficulties actualising the vision because of this egoic problem of wanting to know “how” to make things happen.

(To be continued tomorrow in Part 2.)


 

Compiled by http://violetflame.biz.ly from: 

My notes: 
God the Source is unconditional love, not a zealous god of [some] dogmatic religions.

Reminder discernment is recommended
from the heart, not from the mind
 
The Truth Within Us, Will Set Us Free. We Are ONE.
No Need of Dogmatic Religions, Political Parties, and Dogmatic Science, linked to a Dark Cabal that Divides to Reign.
Any investigation of a Genuine TRUTH will confirm IT. 
TRUTH need no protection.
 
Question: Why the (fanatics) Zionists are so afraid of any Holocaust investigations?
 

  
 
Visitor MapesoterismoFree counters!
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hang On!

Hang On! The Creator Writings Channel: Jennifer Farley Posted on September 16, 2024 It is time (again) to brace yourself, tie down anythin...