Thursday, August 22, 2024

Peering Behind the Wizard’s Curtain

Peering Behind the Wizard’s Curtain

By Steve Beckow

Posted on August 22, 2024


Take a message to Earth, Dorothy


I’ve just finished my daily diet of utterly-devastating news.  And I’m catching my breath and reflecting. May I include you in my reflection?

Although many people’s missions are to fly through the Ascension portal and lead the way, mine is to remain with the group – and write about it.

I feel self-conscious, watching so many others forge ahead. “Hey, wait for me!” the runt of the litter says.

But all of this is, in the end, my movie.  Casting by Karma Studios. I chose this role. Script (soul contract) by me and my team.  (1)

Just as it is for all of us.

We’re all of us walking around with virtual-reality lenses on, in our own movie. It’s designed to show us the way Home to God, for the purpose of affording God an opportunity to meet Itself. (2) Says Source Creator:

“How would I get to experience Myself if it were not for you?”

“Before you there was just Me, before the Earth and all the planets and star systems and galaxies and universes there was just Me and only Me. I needed to create. I needed to split apart and individuate so I could know Myself and see Myself and see all the wonders of creation. You are all ME!” (3)

There it is in black and white: The purpose life.

A friend once had a spiritual experience which left her uttering, “God meeting God meeting God….”   To furnish God with an opportunity to know itself is why we were “born.”

***

Back to the utterly-devastating news, if we weren’t steeped in reassurance from the Divine Mother, Matthew, the Federation of Light, and other channeled sources, I might be all in a panic right now.

But we know what’s happening and we know where it’s going – where it already is on the higher dimensions, waiting for us to join it.

I rest in that knowledge, feeling self-conscious that I could be seen as hiding away. (4) There was a song in the Fifties: “I don’t want to make small talk.” That’s about where it’s at for me.

I want to remain open to whatever downloads the Company of Heaven want to send me.  I want to be like a Rosetta Stone, reflecting what’s going on in the world while offering an interpretation from the standpoint of – my understanding of – the Company of Heaven’s message.

I see it no differently than any job in which we wall ourselves off from 9 to 5 to find out what’s happening in the world.  Except I get to peer behind the wizard’s curtain, as does anyone else who accepts the testimony of credible spiritual messages.

Footnotes

(1) See What is a Soul Contract? at https://goldenageofgaia.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/What-is-a-Soul-Contract.pdf

(2) See “Chapter 13. Epilogue” in The Purpose of Life is Enlightenment at https://goldenageofgaia.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/Purpose-of-Life-is-Enlightenment.pdf

(3) “Council of Angels, Archangel Michael and Source Creator: Upgrading to a Multidimensional Operating System,” channeled by Goldenlight, October 4, 2013 at http://thegoldenlightchannel.com.

(4) I discussed the whole matter with Michael and his response may be of interest to you, as a future, busy humanitarian philanthropist, if you’re participating in the Reval:

Steve: My friends are going to wonder why they cannot see me. I thought I should be talking [writing] about that.

AAM: Yes.

And it is for the greater good and the greater cause. And sometimes this lack of availability is a sore point with people and you are experiencing that already.

S: Yes, indeed I am.

AAM: And so it has to do with love. I know sometimes, dear heart, I sound like a broken record but it does have to do with love. And it is the greater love that you are working for, the greater good. It is not that you care any less or feel any less sweet or engaged with those that you care for in a personal realm.

But it is the reason, one of the reasons, that you are upon the planet is to help with this transition so if you cannot be available to help with this transition then you are really not completing what you had decided to do prior to your return, to be that holder of truth and integrity and the communicator of that “how to.”

People believe in truth and integrity. They believe in eliminating the drama. But they are really not very well equipped on how to eliminate it. That is one of the things you do.

And yes, if it means setting aside some very dear friendships for a moment – cause that is what it is – it is a moment – then so be it.

S: When you say a moment, do you mean cosmically? Like for a lifetime?

AAM: We mean cosmically.

S: So if I can’t manage some relationships, it’s OK to set them aside.

AAM: That is correct. You’re not setting aside the love. You are not setting aside the heart commitment. What you are saying is I have need to deal with this work and I hold you close to my heart as I do it and I will be back with you even if it is in the next lifetime. I will be back with you.

So it is a matter of acknowledging the priorities not only for the common good but for why you are here.

S: Alright. That makes sense to me. (Archangel Michael in a personal reading with Steve Beckow through Linda Dillon, Nov. 30, 2011.)


 

Compiled by http://violetflame.biz.ly from: 

My notes: 
God the Source is unconditional love, not a zealous god of [some] dogmatic religions.

Reminder discernment is recommended
from the heart, not from the mind
 
The Truth Within Us, Will Set Us Free. We Are ONE.
No Need of Dogmatic Religions, Political Parties, and Dogmatic Science, linked to a Dark Cabal that Divides to Reign.
Any investigation of a Genuine TRUTH will confirm IT. 
TRUTH need no protection.
 
Question: Why the (fanatics) Zionists are so afraid of any Holocaust investigations?
 

  
 
Visitor MapesoterismoFree counters!
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

From Now Until ForeverThe Answer to Prison Planet; or, Is Defunding the Police Wise?

The Answer to Prison Planet; or, Is Defunding the Police Wise? Posted by Steve Beckow Posted on September 24, 2024 We need the police M...