Saturday, August 24, 2024

Is a Heart Opening Permanent? It Depends

Is a Heart Opening Permanent? It Depends

By Steve Beckow

Posted on August 24, 2024

Credit: Bend United Methodist

I was speaking with a lightworker who had had a heart opening and had regarded it like all spiritual experiences – something that comes and goes.

With all due respect, it does and it doesn’t. Since we have heart openings in our future, may I comment?

A heart opening is a heart —-> opening <—–.  Mine opened on March 13, 2015. (1) Mine has closed a lot, but I can still access what I call transformative love (2) by breathing it up from my heart. (3)

Provided … provided I allow love to keep flowing because love must flow, as Michael explains:

Archangel Michael: Love is the energy of the universe. It is the energy of the Mother. And it moves constantly, continually, eternally, infinitely. So, to have an experience of love, it [must move] through you.  (4)

I move it through me using my breath. I call it up from my heart on the in-breath.  I swish it around me to revive myself on the pause and then I send it out to someone or to the world on the outbreath.

This draws transformative love up from my heart into my field of awareness. Nothing revives me quicker or better.

***

I should insert another of the discussions that Michael and I had after my heart opening of March 13, 2015 started to subside. It’s also relevant here.

Steve: Regarding your remark that I’ve had a permanent heart opening, I’m a bit confused in that Ramana Maharishi describes a permanent heart opening as being Sahaja Nirvikalpa Samadhi [i.e., Ascension]. Yet you said some time ago that I had had a permanent heart opening [but I’m not supposed to ascend yet]? How do I reconcile the two?

Archangel Michael: You are in a time of individual and collective Ascension that has never occurred upon your planet or elsewhere. So, many of the historic and accurate understandings with regard to heart openings have shifted – can we say, expanded.

You have had a heart opening. Think of it this way as a heart opening that is not 1000% and it is like a rubber stopper that opens, closes, opens, closes. So it is partially open.

So, it is a permanent heart opening because you are most certainly not only in the truth and the love of your own being, but in THE love of the Mother, far more than you have ever been. That is permanent and irreversible. But it is not 1000%. (5)

So once we’re in the Wave or Ring of Fire and your heart has opened, will it close again, at least partially? It depends. You may ascend to a higher dimension of consciousness with the impetus that this event provides. If so, your heart opening will be full and permanent.

If not, your heart opening may be partial or full but it will only remain full temporarily. BUT now you know what real love is!

***

One last thing about a world that works for everyone since a heart opening opens up that possibility.

How can a world work for everyone? C’mon, Charlie. Give us a break.

I can appreciate how anyone might say that, but what they’re not factoring in is higher dimensionality.  When we ascend, the world we ascend into is a higher-dimensional world, immersed in love of a kind we’ll probably never have known before.

Think of it. What do you want more than anything else in the world? Supposing you don’t find that out until you have that very thing and all your desires are now satisfied?

Well, it turns out that higher-dimensional love is that very thing. It turns out to be the very thing that every living being is seeking and, when they have it, they have all they ever wished for.

Except more love.

They have everything not because they’re able to materialize anything they want (which they can also do), but because that quality of love turns out to be everything they were always, always searching for – and didn’t know it.

The world works for everyone in the higher dimensions. We shall have that world when we ascend and we shall taste it in the planetary heart opening called the Wave of Fire by Beinsa Douno (6) and the Ring of Fire, Solar Flare, Event, etc., by others.

It occurs as a prelude to Ascension, like the first fireworks that go off fifteen minutes before the Big Show?

It occurs, as Douno explains, to purify us in preparation for Ascension.

If you want a heart opening before the Wave of Fire, you may have to ask.

Ask and it shall be given thee. Knock and the door shall be opened. These are not idle words. We live in a free-will world and the Company of Heaven won’t push things on us.

I imagine many people will have questions about their heart opening after the Ring of Fire. Maybe print this off and keep it where you can retrieve it. I’ll add some helpful titles at the bottom as well.

Footnotes

(1) On that event, see:

(2) From the “Introduction” to Love Like We Never Imagined It To Be:

“I called the love that I then felt “transformative love.” I did so for the following reasons.

“First, ordinary love yields to negative feelings like anger or hatred. But transformative love does not yield to any feeling that I’m aware of, provided I also don’t want to yield to it. It transforms them. But if I take on the feeling hostile to love, it will leave.

“Second, it transforms the space, raising our emotional floor and lifting us into a higher-dimensional consciousness which our lower-dimensional desires cannot reach.

“Third, it transforms the individual from one concerned with ego survival to one who wants nothing more than to share the love that’s coursing through him or her with others.” (“Introduction” to Love Like We Never Imagined It to Be at https://goldenageofgaia.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/03/Love-Like-We-Never-Imagined-It-to-Be-R22.pdf)

(3) In my imagination, I summon love up from my now-opened heart on my in-breath. I’m lifted up the moment love comes. I swish it around myself on the pause. And I send it out to the world on my outbreath and feel instantly restored.

(4) Archangel Michael in a personal reading with Steve Beckow through Linda Dillon, Dec. 5, 2018. (Hereafter AAM.) Another discussion:

AAM: Love is a fluid energy. It has need to flow and so when it does not flow it becomes… Well, as you put it, it be can become dry and brittle. It has need to be given and received above, below, within, without and in every which way. (AAM, April 30, 2019.)

(5) AAM, Aug. 3, 2015.

(6) “Everything old and impure will burn in it. After man passes through this Divine Fire, the Kingdom of God will come to Earth [i.e., Ascension]. …

“This Wave of Fire will soon pass over the world and purify it.” (“Beinsa Douno: The Wave of Divine Fire,” July 3, 2021, at https://goldenageofgaia.com/2021/07/03/beinsa-douno-the-wave-of-divine-fire-2/  From “Eradication of the Old,” The Wellspring of Good, at https://www.beinsadouno.org/en/node/1105, accessed 21 Feb. 2005.) [No longer accessible.]

Additional Books


 

Compiled by http://violetflame.biz.ly from: 

My notes: 
God the Source is unconditional love, not a zealous god of [some] dogmatic religions.

Reminder discernment is recommended
from the heart, not from the mind
 
The Truth Within Us, Will Set Us Free. We Are ONE.
No Need of Dogmatic Religions, Political Parties, and Dogmatic Science, linked to a Dark Cabal that Divides to Reign.
Any investigation of a Genuine TRUTH will confirm IT. 
TRUTH need no protection.
 
Question: Why the (fanatics) Zionists are so afraid of any Holocaust investigations?
 

  
 
Visitor MapesoterismoFree counters!
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

From Now Until Forever

From Now Until Forever Posted by Steve Beckow Posted on September 23, 2024 I’m conscious that writing from awareness – dwelling interna...