Thursday, August 22, 2024

About new commitments

About new commitments

Love Notes

Brynne E. Dippell, Ph.D.

Posted August 22, 2024



Hello and wow! 

I want to express a heartfelt thank you to everyone who wrote in response to my note about my desire to make new commitments to my body. I was deeply touched by the many kind comments I received.

I was equally moved by the stories I heard about what so many of you have been going through, too. We all have so much to negotiate on a daily basis. It sounds like there are a lot of bodies in need of care. :)

I have been thinking this is a perfect time to do a reset. Everyone has been so enthusiastic as well. This feels like the perfect moment to look at good, healthy food as medicine, to establish consistent, enjoyable exercise routines, and to bring extra care and attention back to the heart and emotional body as well.

My soul has been calling me to connect with like-minded people on a similar mission. Are you longing to connect with other people and take a fresh look at enhancing your well-being, too?  

Something I always have to remind myself, and I am working on with the help of my support team is this: Spiritual health starts in the body. The way I treat and nourish my vessel has a profound impact on my spiritual life and ability to access Source.

What does your body need now? And what does your soul need? I would love to know. :)

With so much love,

Brynne


The Illumined Heart, Inc.
Spiritual Guidance for Heart & Soul
ⒸBrynne E. Dippell, Ph.D. 2024




Compiled by http://violetflame.biz.ly from: 
Reminder discernment is recommended
from the heart, not from the mind
 
The Truth Within Us, Will Set Us Free. We Are ONE.
No Need of Dogmatic Religions, Political Parties, and Dogmatic Science, linked to a Dark Cabal that Divides to Reign.
Any investigation of a Genuine TRUTH will confirm IT. 
TRUTH need no protection.
 
Question: Why the (fanatics) Zionists are so afraid of any Holocaust investigations?
 

  
 
Visitor MapesoterismoFree counters!
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

From Now Until ForeverThe Answer to Prison Planet; or, Is Defunding the Police Wise?

The Answer to Prison Planet; or, Is Defunding the Police Wise? Posted by Steve Beckow Posted on September 24, 2024 We need the police M...