Sunday, July 14, 2024

The Felt Need to Be Right

The Felt Need to Be Right

By Steve Beckow

Posted on July 14, 2024


As I transition from ogre to loving kindness, I’m watching myself, to spot any impediments.

And I just saw myself spark at such a very minor, everyday matter that I feel embarrassed to mention it. OK, OK.  It was implied that I was not right in saying what time I got home.

Right away I rolled out the heavy guns and looked around me to see who was the transgressor, who had implied I was wrong?

As I waited to identify the threat, I began reviewing my favorite justifications, excuses, and denials just in case they were needed.

So simple a matter, huh? The stuff of wars.

One accusation of being wrong is equal to another. I’d start World War III over a false accusation of getting the time wrong as easily as I would over Pearl Harbor.

Vasanas (core issues) are insane. The way the mind works can be insane. I’m glad I changed my vote. I no longer have to occupy that ornery territory.

So this is what I’m doing: I’m either getting the experience of loving kindness or getting the barrier. If the barrier, I’m processing it. (1)

Keep in mind that loving kindness is already there. It’s simply buried under our personal load of resentments, complaints, judgments, etc.

As I saw at Xenia on Sept. 17, 2018, my purity and innocence are native to me. They exist at a place that can be thought of as way under or way deeper than the vasanas (core issues), something I saw in meditation on that day. (2)

I’m not seeking something outside myself. Like everything else good, I suspect I’ll find it in my heart.

Thus, for me, the work is to experience through to completion – or eliminate – the obstacles, the vasanas and the independently-existing automatic behavior patterns that the vasanas give rise to.

Underneath I’m sure I’ll find that the true Me is already wholly loving and kind.

Footnotes

(1) On processing a vasana, see “How to Handle Unwanted Feelings: The Upset Clearing Process,” in Vasanas: Preparing for Ascension by Clearing Old Issues at https://goldenageofgaia.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/Vasanas-Preparing-for-Ascension-R8.pages.pdf

(2) On the experience of the Self at Xenia, see:

Steve Beckow


 

Compiled by http://violetflame.biz.ly from: 

My notes: 
God the Source is unconditional love, not a zealous god of [some] dogmatic religions.

Reminder discernment is recommended
from the heart, not from the mind
 
The Truth Within Us, Will Set Us Free. We Are ONE.
No Need of Dogmatic Religions, Political Parties, and Dogmatic Science, linked to a Dark Cabal that Divides to Reign.
Any investigation of a Genuine TRUTH will confirm IT. 
TRUTH need no protection.
 
Question: Why the (fanatics) Zionists are so afraid of any Holocaust investigations?
 

  
 
Visitor MapesoterismoFree counters!
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Journey of Purpose and Vision

A Journey of Purpose and Vision John F. Kennedy Jr. Posted on October 10, 2024  By Steve Beckow   The 17 th  Letter (JFK Jr.) on Telegram...