Saturday, July 27, 2024

Synching with Archangelic Energy

Synching with Archangelic Energy

By Steve Beckow

Part 1

Posted on July 27, 2024


I’ve just had a very special experience with Michael, arising out of meditation, in which I felt us “synch” our energies.

That’s not the best metaphor for it. How does a car battery synch with the Hoover Dam? But I think you get what I mean.

The alteration in me is that I feel more confident and stronger. I’m more the driver of this mind/body complex rather than the passenger. I feel more … normal. I’m not aware of carrying a lot of baggage.

Before I turn to my description of the two-day experience, let me first give background on my relationship with Michael – in this lifetime, as I discover – for new readers.

And, no, I’m not an emanation of Michael or anything of the sort. Apparently, I’ve always been his servant.

***

On Jan. 7, 2011, I met Archangel Michael, in his words “again.” Imagine how astounded you’d be if he said to you:

Archangel Michael: We have always, always worked together, my friend. (1)

AAM: You have travelled with me, throughout the multiverse, and you have stood by my side, as we have gone to situations, dimensions, universes, where there had need to be or desire to be the energetic shift. (2)

My jaw dropped to the floor. More recently (2018) he said, cryptically:

AAM: In your life, in your consciousness … you are realizing the magnitude of our partnership (3)

was becoming more at ease with our relationship, after seven years of readings and radio shows. At this point I felt towards us as towards a team.

On June 12, 2023, I “saw” in a flash what he wanted from me, what he called the “magnitude” of our partnership. Let me post my description of it:

“Well, what was ‘it’ I got?

“I got that I signed on before birth to consciously be one of Michael’s co-creative partners in the area of communication – and more recently finance – and that that entailed certain responsibilities and disciplines that I hadn’t even considered till now. I didn’t feel I’d really chosen them. (4)

“I got this on a personal and not a general level. Michael put the matter clearly:

Archangel Michael: Well, sweet angels, there is still a need for people, whether you are earth-keeper or portal, wayshower or starseed, there will always be need for people, individuals, and groups, who will step forward and say, I can do that. I can take the lead because this is within the realm of my competence.

I understand what is required. I am ready, willing, able, excited, interested, enthusiastic to do this.”

“This exactly describes part of the process I went through to emerge ‘owning’ my co-creative partnership with Michael. I can do this. This is within my realm of competence, when you look back on all I’ve written.

“I’m ready, willing, able, and excited. And so on.” (5)

And so I rechose our partnership. No more victim or unproductive humility. I “own” it.

On another occasion, as I mentioned yesterday, he said:

AAM: Your job is to participate and to lead in a worldwide peaceful revolution, for peace the time is now. …

And we do not mean an absence of war. We mean the presence of peace as you have been describing it. (6)

I’ve been describing my own experiences of peace, not as a feeling, but as a divine state. (7) I’m now ready to fill the role he’s asking of me. (8)

In movies, this is the scene where the sublieutenant suddenly understands his mission and its risks and snaps to attention. I rechose our partnership at that moment and my life started to unfold more purposefully since then.

***

Fast forward to now and, the other day, I had a huge experience as a result of meditating on Michael while, in my imagination, sitting in the seat of the soul, the bottom of the heart, the divine cul-de-sac where the Self “resides.”

This exactly mimicked my experience at Xenia Retreat Center on Sept. 18, 2018. (9)

I’ve landed in love (7th Dimension) and bliss (between 8 and 9). (10)

I’m still in the afterglow of the recent experience. A lingering result is that I do seem to be able to call the love and bliss back up but I don’t live in it, which is much the same situation as in 2015.

But the mere thought of Michael now lifts me way up, beyond even the love and bliss I’ve been feeling.  I don’t need a mantra. His name is my mantra.

(Five blissful minutes later.)

I am indeed beginning to realize the magnitude of our relationship. But Michael and I are not staging a “once off” production. This type of partnership is available to everyone, free for the asking. However he adds:

AAM: Are we [archangels] in partnership with every being on the planet? Yes. But it is difficult when you are in a partnership and the other person does not realize it. So we are working with those who realize we are in partnership. And so that is why we [he and I] are having these conversations. (11)

Michael said one day that a partnership with the celestials would become common:

AAM: As things are shifting, as the, shall we call it, new awareness, heightened awareness, interdimensional reality – because that is truly what we are talking about – as this truly anchors, not only in the heart, but in the thought patterns, the behaviour patterns of human beings, the idea of working with an Archangel is in fact going to be commonplace.

This sense of division is going to actually quite quickly disappear. The idea of a punishing deity that you need to earn favour with, curry favour with will change into the true knowing of what has always been the case, which is partnership. (12)

So the conversations that he and I were having, and will have again in the future, are simply designed to be a harbinger of relationships many people will have with the celestials.

My relationship with Michael has taken a new turn with my ability to connect with his energy in meditation.  That’s a responsibility as much as an honor and I’m conscious of the former aspect above everything else.

With that as a rather long prelude (thank you for your patience), let’s join up with the point where I’m having the experience of synching with Michael’s energy in meditation. Again this is available to anybody and everybody.

Footnotes

(1) Archangel Michael in a personal reading with Steve Beckow through Linda Dillon, April 26, 2011. (Hereafter, AAM.)

(2) AAM, March 3, 2011.

(3) AAM, Aug. 17, 2018.

For more on co-creative partnership generally, see Grandeur Beyond Grandeur: 
Toward a Cross-Cultural Spirituality Vol. 6: Our Enlightenment and Co-Creative Partnership at https://goldenageofgaia.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/Grandeur-Beyond-Grandeur-Enlightenment-and-Co-Creative-Partnership-6-3.pdf

(4) Divine Mother stated my mission: Divine Mother: You have chosen long long ago with me, with Annastara [my twin flame], with ME KI AL, to be a communicator and an agent of change.  (Divine Mother in a personal reading with Steve Beckow, April 30, 2019.)

(5) “Transcript: Archangel Michael – On Mastery and Leadership Part 2,” May 23, 2015, at http://goldenageofgaia.com/?p=258317

(6) AAM, Feb. 18, 2011.

(7) See “First Glimpse of the Natural Self,” February 21, 2017, at https://goldenageofgaia.com/2017/02/21/first-glimpse-natural-self/

(8) However I’m aware as well of the Peter Principle – the observation that we tend to be promoted until we reach our level of incompetence. I have no intention of leaving writing, which is my passion, for any other role – most especially, political – for which I’m incompetent.

(9) On that experience, see:

The devastating experience that had me fall into a chasm was watching parts of Frazzledrip on David Zublick’s Dark Outpost on Sept. 17, 2018.

(10) Steve: The space that I call transformative love, what dimension is it?

Archangel Michael: It is the seventh dimension.

Steve: Then what dimension is bliss?

AAM: It is between eight and nine. (AAM, Jan. 20, 2016.)

(11) “Archangel Michael: A Global Reset of Values, Part 2/2, ” channeled by Linda Dillon, September 16, 2013, at http://goldenageofgaia.com/2013/09/archangel-michael-a-global-reset-of-values-part-22/.

(12) AAM, May 13, 2020.


Steve Beckow


 

Compiled by http://violetflame.biz.ly from: 

My notes: 
God the Source is unconditional love, not a zealous god of [some] dogmatic religions.

Reminder discernment is recommended
from the heart, not from the mind
 
The Truth Within Us, Will Set Us Free. We Are ONE.
No Need of Dogmatic Religions, Political Parties, and Dogmatic Science, linked to a Dark Cabal that Divides to Reign.
Any investigation of a Genuine TRUTH will confirm IT. 
TRUTH need no protection.
 
Question: Why the (fanatics) Zionists are so afraid of any Holocaust investigations?
 

  
 
Visitor MapesoterismoFree counters!
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who Knows Who is Real and Whom to Believe?

Who Knows Who is Real and Whom to Believe? Posted by Steve Beckow Posted on September 19, 2024   Well, depending on whom you believe, m...