Friday, July 26, 2024

Peace in the Midst of Chaos

Peace in the Midst of Chaos

By Steve Beckow

Part 1

Posted on July 26, 2024


 

The ultimate objective of all the white hats are doing right now is to restore world peace.

But what they and the Company of Heaven mean by peace is different, as Michael makes clear here:

Archangel Michael: For peace the time is now. … And we do not mean an absence of war. We mean the presence of peace as you have been describing it. (1)

I was describing an experience of peace as a divine state.

I’m sure the white hat Alliance as well means by “peace” more than a cessation of war, but probably not as deep a peace as the Company of Heaven would like to see.

The white hats probably refer to an ordinary state of actual or felt peace. Peace as a divine state is much deeper.

The difference between the two is that a feeling is experienced as inside me whereas I am immersed in a divine state and swept up in it, often accompanied by higher-dimensional love or bliss. I’ll include one description of an incident of deep peace in the footnotes. (2)

So I definitely understand what he’s asking for and have indeed experienced it and tried to describe it. (3)

***

But I encounter the same difficulty here as with any divine state. We have few words that are truly descriptive of one, except superlatives. Wonderful! Magnificent! Unbelievable!

There’s no large amount of shared or pooled knowledge on the subject apart from a few sages like Sri Ramakrishna, Sri Ramana Maharshi, and Franklin Merrell-Wolff. (4)

What usually ends up happening is that I can say nothing about the nature or quality of the divine state. All I can describe is its impact on me.

That makes sense because states like love, peace, and bliss are divine. How would they be “divine,” I’m speculating, if they could be described in terms of something else? The divine is one without a second.  In that sense, it’s incomparable.

***

Meanwhile, our 3D/4D knowledge usually proceeds by metaphors. A is like B and you already know what B is like. Therefore you already know what A is like, right? Just think B.

If X is totally unknown and is unlike anything we’ve ever encountered, it throws a wrench into the works. It won’t be as easily knowable through metaphors as the already-known – if it can be “known” that way at all.

Love, bliss, and peace – to cite three divine qualities – are almost unknown in our society in their higher-dimensional intensity. What passes for love here is like aspartame to honey. Predictably no one is at work inventing words to describe these unknown states. They remain “unknown.”

***


How did I feel when in a divine state of peace?

As long as I had body consciousness, when I was in peace, I felt as immovable as granite. But I had to be free of all evil intention, as karate masters say, to remain in that state.

Interestingly, at this time, Michael described it similarly to how I saw it:

AAM: Peace is solid.

There are so many divine qualities that do feel amorphous, light, airy, like a spring day. And yet peace (you have this expression), you can take it to the bank. It feels like ballast. It feels like granite because it is solid. And dare I say immutable. That is why I continue to keep emphasizing that peace within, that rock-solid granite within. (5)

I realized how Gandhi could address the Governor-General and say I hope it doesn’t come between us as men.

My experience of it has changed over time. When I was able to shake my identification with the physical body, peace was no longer solid like granite but lighter and more normal. In fact, I saw that peace was my natural, normal state; agitation was not. (6)

As long as I remained in a divine state of peace, I had no fear of anything. I was free of thoughts of any kind and open to love arising and flowing outwards.

(Concluded in Part 2, below.)

Footnotes

(1) Archangel Michael in a personal reading with Steve Beckow through Linda Dillon, Feb. 18, 2011. (Hereafter, AAM.)

(2) What was my experience?

While lying down, I had an experience of watching my thoughts and feelings flow by me. Later, Archangel Michael, in a personal reading, told me that I was “interdimensionally travelling.”

I felt as if I were on a train, watching it slowly leave the station and looking at the faces as they passed by. I suddenly saw a red-headed man who had a remarkable composure to him. I was struck by it on a spiritual level and took a mental snapshot.

As soon as the man was recognized, it was as if he shot out an energetic dart at me. A bond was made.  And I said to myself: “I know this depth of peace that this man has shown me. It’s the Natural Self.”

Immediately I found myself sinking into a deep, deep sense of peace, way down deep. I ended up in a place that was absolutely solid. It was as if I were standing on a slab of granite. …

This peace passed understanding in the sense that the mind was so still I’d have to describe it as inactive, archived, taken offline. There was no such act as understanding going on because the mind was decommissioned.  (“The Peace that Passeth Understanding,” July 18, 2017, at http://goldenageofgaia.com/2017/07/18/the-peace-that-passeth-understanding/.)

Archangel Michael [speaking of the experience]: And even as you have been watching, as if you were on a train, many of your thoughts and feelings passing by, understand that you have also been travelling dimensionally.

Steve: In my sleep? Not in my daytime, have I?

AAM: When you have had that experience in reflection of watching your thoughts and feelings travelling by you like a train, you have been moving forward throughout dimensions.

And part of that journey of discovery is you saying, “Now where is my natural Self living? I’m going to travel this train until I find him,” which of course you have.  (Archangel Michael in a personal reading with Steve Beckow through Linda Dillon, Feb. 17, 2017.)

(3) See for instance:

(4) Lots from sages who have experienced Brahmajnana or God Realization from within the Third/Fourth Dimension but not much from sages who have left the 3rd/4th and ascended. Sri Ramakrishna was an avatar or descent of the Divine into flesh.  Both Sri Ramana and Franklin Merrell-Wolff were ascended before they put pen to paper.

Steve: A question about Franklin Merrell-Wolff. What level of enlightenment or dimension did he achieve?

Archangel Michael: He primarily operates in the 7th to the 11th.
 …

Steve: When did he break away from the third dimension? Which of his experiences was that?

AAM: Actually, he broke away from the restriction, shall we say it that way, of the third dimension long before he ever started to truly practice or write.

Steve: So, he was always doing it as an ascended being?

AAM: That is correct. (Archangel Michael in a personal reading with Steve Beckow through Linda Dillon, Jan. 18, 2020.)

Sri Ramana ascended as a child and did not begin expounding and dictating till later.

(5) “Archangel Michael on AHWAA: Achieving Inner Peace,” May 12, 2017, at https://goldenageofgaia.com/2017/05/12/archangel-michael-on-ahwaa-achieving-inner-peace/.

(6) See “We Are, All of Us, Innocent and Pure,” April 7, 2020, at https://goldenageofgaia.com/2020/04/07/307247/

*****
Part 2

 

(Concluded from Part 1, above.)

Meanwhile we’re at this moment immersed in chaos, the emergency broadcasts slated to announce our entry into what Blossom’s Federation of Light calls “Phase 2.”

The Divine Mother advises us to look at the chaos as we would a snow globe:

Divine Mother: External chaos … now reigns in the United States, Central and South America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa. Everything is being ‘shook up’. Think of it as a beautiful snow globe and in that chaos, in that creative chaos – yes, of your Sixth Dimension – is the beauty. It had need to be shook up, just as long ago I had Juan Diego shake up the Catholic Church, and then again as Pope John XXIII! (1)

Michael warns us not to let the chaos overpower us:

Archangel Michael: So often – and I do not say this in any kind of critique or critical manner – so often when humans are witnessing or even being caught in the upheaval and chaos, what becomes their reality is the chaos, is the upheaval.

So what you are doing is identifying, yes, this is chaos, this is upheaval, this has need to shift, this has need to be redefined, redirected. But uplifting them to look at the bigger picture of where they are headed that they, as a beautiful bright human collective and as individual souls, are not defined in any way shape or form by the disarray. (2)

On one level, it’s hard to remain peaceful in the midst of chaos. It’s harder still when the chaos is purposeful and very much designed to split society into warring parts (“divide and conquer”).

But we know that this is a cleansing of Earthly society, preparation for a transformation in consciousness the likes of which has never been seen before. Of it the Divine Mother says:

Divine Mother: You are the wayshowers … of a new level of species. (3)

DM: This is unique. It is a new creation. Can you imagine, my son, in all this expanse, that this is new? (4)

If it delights her, it’s sure to delight us.

So there’s ample grounds for the faith it takes to remain peaceful in the midst of chaos. After Ascension, peace will be the normal state of the world. It’s only now that it may, for a short time, challenge us.

Footnotes

(1) “Transcript ~ The Divine Mother: New Year’s Message 2017,” December 31, 2016, at https://goldenageofgaia.com/2016/12/31/new-years-message-2017/.)

(2) “Archangel Michael: Made with Love,” Sept. 28, 2020, at https://goldenageofgaia.com/2020/09/28/made-with-love/.

(3) The Divine Mother, channeled by Linda Dillon, in “The New You” Course, Nov. 28, 2020.

(4) “The Divine Mother: We are Creating a New Species of Humans, July 10, 2014,” at http://goldenageofgaia.com/2014/07/12/the-divine-mother-we-are-creating-a-new-species-of-humans/.


Steve Beckow


 

Compiled by http://violetflame.biz.ly from: 

My notes: 
God the Source is unconditional love, not a zealous god of [some] dogmatic religions.

Reminder discernment is recommended
from the heart, not from the mind
 
The Truth Within Us, Will Set Us Free. We Are ONE.
No Need of Dogmatic Religions, Political Parties, and Dogmatic Science, linked to a Dark Cabal that Divides to Reign.
Any investigation of a Genuine TRUTH will confirm IT. 
TRUTH need no protection.
 
Question: Why the (fanatics) Zionists are so afraid of any Holocaust investigations?
 

  
 
Visitor MapesoterismoFree counters!
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Amanda Lamond, The Life of a Legal Lightworker – 1

Amanda Lamond, The Life of a Legal Lightworker  – Part 1 By Steve Beckow Posted on September 7, 2024 I’m imagining that, when the Divine Mo...