Tuesday, July 2, 2024

Love Embodied

Love Embodied

Love Notes

Brynne E. Dippell, Ph.D.

Posted July 2, 2024



Four years ago, I moved solo from my home of many years to a new residence in another city. As part of this move, I had declared it would be a renaissance, a re-creation of self.

This morning, I came across a notebook from the time in which I had written my wishes for myself: who I am and who I would like to become. This is my list:

Healer/Empath.
Writer.
Adventurer.
Artist.
Creative.
Sensitive.
Intuitive.
Light of God.
Love, embodied.

I had forgotten about this list completely, and while I might still be working on fully living into parts of it, :) it did remind me of my essence and what is in my heart.

Today I would like to extend the invitation to let this be a time of your own rebirth.

Who are you? And who would you like to become?

I would love it if you would let me know.

It’s time to live,

Brynne


The Illumined Heart, Inc.
Spiritual Guidance for Heart & Soul
ⒸBrynne E. Dippell, Ph.D. 2024




Compiled by http://violetflame.biz.ly from: 
Reminder discernment is recommended
from the heart, not from the mind
 
The Truth Within Us, Will Set Us Free. We Are ONE.
No Need of Dogmatic Religions, Political Parties, and Dogmatic Science, linked to a Dark Cabal that Divides to Reign.
Any investigation of a Genuine TRUTH will confirm IT. 
TRUTH need no protection.
 
Question: Why the (fanatics) Zionists are so afraid of any Holocaust investigations?
 

  
 
Visitor MapesoterismoFree counters!
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join Saint Germain in the Violet Flame

Join Saint Germain in the Violet Flame Saint Germain Channeled by Daniel Scranton Posted on July 5, 2024 I am Saint Germain, keeper of the v...