Saturday, June 8, 2024

A Walking Billboard for Co-creative Partnership

A Walking Billboard for Co-creative Partnership

By Steve Beckow

Posted on June 8, 2024


Emblem of Michaelangelo & Partners

Typically those who oppose an evil regime in its early years, like the opponents of Hitler, are pilloried and run out of society, as many whistleblowers have been. They find themselves operating underground to a greater or lesser degree.

Later, in those increasingly-evil days of WW2, critics were thrown into concentration camps and executed. Or simply killed on the spot.

But in a supposedly free society, I can surf the Internet and express myself without sanction (unless I harm another).

What has become the deep state since the days of Hitler can hide its secrets from me but there’s strength in digital-warrior numbers. Many researchers uncovering a few facts and posting them makes up for any one researcher trying to find the carefully-concealed (and, now, often redacted) truth.

Michael says I’ll be safe.  And it’s really our co-creative partnership that I wanted to talk about.

***

I’m a walking billboard for co-creative partnership with the archangels. (1) Allow me please to turn from the deep state to discuss it.

I once asked Michael how I could prevent corruption in the Michaelangelo Fund. His humorous response is noteworthy:

Steve: How do I guarantee that corruption won’t set in [in the Michaelanglo Fund]?

Archangel Michael: First of all (laughing), who do you think you are working with, dear heart?

Steve: I know. But I just need to hear the words. I need the reassurance! (2)

A few months later:

AAM: Do you think that I do not know what I’m doing?

Steve: Yes, who am I speaking to? I know, I know. (3)

So I do know who I’m speaking to. And I mean that not just as intellectual knowing but as experiential knowing. (It’s  not up to realized knowing yet.) (4)

The number of miracles he’s created (5) leaves me in a place where I don’t need “reminders” any more. I get the message. I see who I’m working for and with.

So my co-creative partner (and he can be yours as well), who keeps me safe, tells me that what I want to avoid is not as much danger as being bothered. That discussion is worth hearing:

Archangel Michael: You are … creating a platform that is more visible, more present, should we say? The goal is to reach everybody. And as such, you become a target. (6)

AAM: I say this knowing you are fully protected: we want you flying under the radar. (7)

AAM: Of course you are safe. What you don’t want is to be bothered. (8)

Oooohhhh-kay!  Flying at tree-top level, here I go!

***

Apparently, the mainstream media will be taken offline during the emergency broadcasts and the Internet, transferred to Starlink. I believe that, when it comes back online, it will have been cleansed of evil and criminality.

Michael told me years ago that the mainstream media would disappear and that the lightworker press would mature and assume its role. Hence his statement: “The goal is to reach everybody.”

We might note what’s happening at the Washington Post as an indicator of what the MSM is facing.  WaPo CEO and Publisher Will Lewis told his staff:

“We are losing large amounts of money. Your audience has halved in recent years. People are not reading your stuff. I can’t sugarcoat it any more.”  (9)

No assumption of responsibility for that failure from management of the Mockingbird press. (10)

In my view, social Darwinism (might is right) and empirical materialism (only what we can see, hear, touch is real) have reached the end of their utility.  Social institutions like the media who choose to stay within those boxes will not be able to interpret future events to their readers and listeners.

Galactic visitors? Ascension? Interdimensionality?

Where in a Darwinist/empiricist world could the mainstream media say:

Archangel Michael: Our undertaking is the tracking of spiritual evolution to a higher realm of consciousness and that is the focus that we must always return to. (11)

And yet that is our undertaking.

No one is pushing a party line on us (and some have tried). I don’t watch circulation figures.  We’re free of all of those worries and concerns.

And we’re not selling anything.  How’s that for “off the grid”? We don’t need to be a part of the current broken economic model. Instead we rely on your support alone for our bread and butter.

Free to envision and plan out what comes next. Free to dream of how to serve the world when the Reval hits. Free to express the longing for more and deeper experiences and realization…. And greatly sped along in our work by co-creative partnership and your support.

Footnotes

(1) See Grandeur Beyond Grandeur: 
Toward a Cross-Cultural Spirituality Vol. 6: Our Enlightenment and Co-Creative Partnership at https://goldenageofgaia.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/Grandeur-Beyond-Grandeur-Enlightenment-and-Co-Creative-Partnership-6-3.pdf

(2) Archangel Michael in a personal reading with Steve Beckow through Linda Dillon, April 24, 2015.

(3) AAM, July 8, 2015.

(4) I’m referring to the three levels of knowledge: intellectual, experiential, and realizational.

(5) A saucepan with flames reaching to the ceiling instantly extinguished, two pieces of heavy concrete made weightless, a fatal electric shock “rerouted,” to name a few.

(6) AAM, Nov. 30, 2011.

(7) AAM, Aug. 2, 2017.

(8) AAM, Sept. 2, 2016. Not a bad boss to work for, huh? Open to anyone! Inclusive club, not exclusive. Oh, and no fees, ever.

(9) Charlotte Klein, ““I Can’t Sugarcoat It Anymore”: Will Lewis Bluntly Defends Washington Post Shake-Up,” Vanity Fair, June 3, 2024 at https://www.vanityfair.com/news/story/washington-post-shakeup

(10) The CIA took over most of the American press under Operation Mockingbird in the 1950s, I believe. Nowadays. I’m told, the CIA issues a morning directive on what stories to report and what to say.

(11) Archangel Michael in a personal reading with Steve Beckow through Linda Dillon, May 13, 2020.


Steve Beckow


 

Compiled by http://violetflame.biz.ly from: 

My notes: 
God the Source is unconditional love, not a zealous god of [some] dogmatic religions.

Reminder discernment is recommended
from the heart, not from the mind
 
The Truth Within Us, Will Set Us Free. We Are ONE.
No Need of Dogmatic Religions, Political Parties, and Dogmatic Science, linked to a Dark Cabal that Divides to Reign.
Any investigation of a Genuine TRUTH will confirm IT. 
TRUTH need no protection.
 
Question: Why the (fanatics) Zionists are so afraid of any Holocaust investigations?
 

  
 
Visitor MapesoterismoFree counters!
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Israel ends and US civil war begins

Israel ends and US civil war begins By Benjamin Fulford Geo-Political Report  of October 6, 2024 full posted on Oct. 9/2024   Truly biblic...