Thursday, March 16, 2023

After the Fire, After the Rain

After the Fire, After the Rain

by Catherine Viel

Posted on March 16, 2023



Everybody’s thinking about the rain…
Wonder if the sun is gonna come again, things are looking bad…
Tell me if you gotta build a world what that world would be…
Tell me if it’s gonna be a home for all humanity…
~Cat Stevens, The Rain

 

News reports insist I should be worried because California is undergoing torrential rain dumped by atmospheric rivers. Catastrophic flooding throughout much of the state is predicted; a major levee broke in Monterey County. A friend in Silicon Valley texted that she’s turning off her phone since they’re going into day two without power.

Another friend sent a video clip of ducks frolicking in the lake that now covers parts of I 580 in Oakland.

I look out the window and see a painter’s landscape of mountains, multi-toned clouds, sunlight, palm trees. There’s a peacefulness completely at odds with the mainstream presentation of this day in California. 

Granted, this may be so only because I personally am not affected. Perhaps the peace is only within me. But perhaps that is enough.

*****

The drought we’ve endured here for decades has never felt normal to me. The epic wildfires of the last 20 or 30 years have been heartbreaking, terrifying, and weird. 

Even before I started tuning in to the alternative viewpoint and consciousness, before I heard about direct energy weapons and weather manipulation, the endless drought and the inferno-level wildfires seemed malevolent. Unnatural. Doesn’t God love California anymore? 

It seems delusional to imagine this excessive rainfall could be benevolent when looking at what it’s caused: broken levees, flooded towns, power outages, and extensive loss of mature trees. Despite current appearances to the contrary, though, rather than feeling abandoned by God, it feels like God has returned to California with celestial buckets of water to douse the smoldering and cleanse this gorgeous, beleaguered state down to the core of the Earth. 

*****

My heart is deeply connected to the heart of this golden state, this paradisiacal California. I was born here and I’ve lived here all my life. But it’s more than that. It’s a love of the land, a love of the spirit of this state, that’s so intrinsic it’s almost never conscious. 

It grieves me that the land and the spirit have been sullied and manipulated over the decades by forces outside its populace’s control. I can understand why the truther community tends to view a woke California, apparently an entrenched Deep State asset, with undisguised derision (and zinger memes).

But we’re not all woke, here. If intel such as that from Simon Parkes is to be believed, California voted landslide-style for Trump in 2020. I happen to know that a handful of households just on my short street in coastal Goleta voted for Trump in the last two elections. A tiny snapshot, to be sure, but tellingly opposite to California’s blue reputation.

*****

What is truth, what is illusion? If our trust is most deservedly placed within our own selves, I believe the truth that I sense over the illusion that I see.

In a storybook context, this tumult of California makes perfect sense. We dry with the drought, we purify with the fire—whoever instigated it—now we cleanse with rain.

After the fire, rain. After the rain, saturation and abundant water to nourish our artificially parched lands. And after this abundance, peace. Prosperity. True community and true sharing.

I’m not sure if I’m talking about apparently imminent bank collapses and the financial reset, or polishing up the golden state and setting its crown once more upon the land of California. Either way, I sense rebirth and benevolence, despite how it appears.

*****

I bet there’s a rainbow over the broken levee up in Monterey. Children are probably giggling at the ducks swimming on the freeway in Oakland.

I feel like California is being rescued, raindrop by raindrop, from the weakening clutches of the globalists. The governor’s Covid emergency powers finally expired on February 28 (though there’s a toehold in the form of a “pandemic plan”). Effective April 3, the Department of Public Health will downgrade its “mandate” that everyone must wear masks in healthcare settings to a nonbinding “recommendation.” 

They’re holding on through recommendations and contingency plans, but apparently admitting that statewide mandates must be scuppered. Sounds like the needle is moving from “Woke” toward “Awakening.” 

If the deepest and darkest pockets of the dark forces take the longest time to ream out, and if California is infested with such pockets, this California cleansing must surely indicate we’re nearing the end, and the beginning.

Whatever else happens, whatever we endure, I want to return to this unshakable sense of rightness from my heart. Even if I have doubts, even if my throat constricts with a fear reaction I can’t avoid, I hope I’ll always know that despite how it might look, things really are turning to the good.



Catherine Viel


Compiled by http://violetflame.biz.ly from: 
Reminder discernment is recommended.
 
The Truth Within Us, Will Set Us Free. We Are ONE.
No Need of Dogmatic Religions, Political Parties, and Dogmatic Science, linked to a Dark Cabal that Divides to Reign.
Any investigation of a Genuine TRUTH will confirm IT. 
TRUTH need no protection.
 
Question: Why the (fanatics) Zionists are so afraid of any Holocaust investigations?
 

  
 
 
Free counters!esoterismoVisitor Map
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you Trust that there is a Divine Plan?

Do you Trust that there is a Divine Plan? Archangel Gabriel,  and  Shanta Gabriel Posted on June 30 , 2024       SG: We are drawin...